VPAD sell for $99 !!! for limited time...

Wow! You assumed too much!

Honestly, I don't mind to buy it for 700 bucks. Why you are so compliant about the price 700 bucks 4 VPAD? Oh you looking for FREE T-I-C-K-E-T!, Because you are an eligible SSI? If so, why not you go SSI to ask them about program ticket for work?

I can wait for while when they start final make VPAD to public and onlines, I hope the price range around $100 to $300 by other retailer online purchase where else if I could find or maybe EBAY...I can't make it out go there any trips with required register is out of my hands.

700 bucks ??? pffftttt

no keyboard
no harddrive
no mice
no is no

700 is perfect for new laptop with built-in webcam and some VRS apps will do the job.

Good luck to you guys if you grab one and post the pic here in the future.

BTW, I have T-Mo HotSpots ready when I get VPAD in the future :)

Dg

Yeah, plus its a rare opportunity for us to help support a deaf-owned business!
Yea, Co-sign.. so feel sad in some way to make them struggle to keep their owned business running, because there is not enough so support their business.

Wow! You assumed too much!
Ha, Ha! I aint TOO ASSUME! But, fact: I rather wait to buy than buy it as spur of mmoment. So anyway I would like to hear customers comments about VPAD of pro and con. let wait and see.. heheh..

FYI, the wireless feature is seperate and optional feature. In order to get wireless, you will need to buy wireless USB access card from one of wireless vendor and pay monthly fee to them.

To be honest, the video quality with wireless isn't that great, and it will be great ONLY if your close to the tower, the farther from the tower, the less video quality will be.

PLUS, I have few friends who are beta tester for VPAD, they all weren't that impressed.

700 dollars is NOT worth the price, it is overpriced.

Finally, some of you were overhype over SK3 or whatever and after got them, many of you were disappointed. It will happen same thing with VPAD.

Finally I got too many VP around and I don't need to add any more.

Ok, gotcha but doesn't the Vpad have more features that make it attractive? Like it's wirelessness, for example?

You assumed I'm on SSI,
FACT: I can't remember what SSI check looks like, been long time!
FACT: I have good job for over 7 years.

The point is I already knew from sources about VPAD, and found to be worthless. Trust me, many will find and not satisfied with them after they bought them. Dont believe me, ok go ahead and find out.

Ha, Ha! I aint TOO ASSUME! But, fact: I rather wait to buy than buy it as spur of mmoment. So anyway I would like to hear customers comments about VPAD of pro and con. let wait and see.. heheh..

PLUS, I have few friends who are beta tester for VPAD, they all weren't that impressed.

700 dollars is NOT worth the price, it is overpriced.

Are you sure you know the costs of launching a product? Especially for a small company like Viable? They will have to put a hefty price tag on their products at first in order to make up for their losses from the research, testing, marketing and more. Also, it's a model that is specifically designed for the deaf so yes, it will cost you more.

You simply have the choice of buying it or not. You obviously already made your choice.

I know the cost can be very high though R&D, patent, etc.

The point here is,

If we can get something for cheaper or free, why pay more?

Money does not come from tree, and that the fact is that 90% of Deaf are unemployed or underemployed, do you expect them to be able to afford the cost of VPAD where they can get for free?

Are you sure you know the costs of launching a product? Especially for a small company like Viable? They will have to put a hefty price tag on their products at first in order to make up for their losses from the research, testing, marketing and more. Also, it's a model that is specifically designed for the deaf so yes, it will cost you more.

You simply have the choice of buying it or not. You obviously already made your choice.

They stated that it retails at 700 not they are going to sell it for 700.

I bet that they will probably price it like 199 ish or somewhere.

I wouldn't even pay more than 200 for a VPAD because I could get a laptop with webcam and wifi already built in and be able to do more with a laptop than I could with VPAD.

You probably can find a used PC Tablet on Ebay with webcam and install Viable software on it for lot less than 700 dollar and do more stuff with a PC Tablet.

Only think I don't think it right to be offering it for 99 dollar only at Deaf Expo and state it first come first serve that I bet many deaf folks will be driving 16+ hours for a chance to get one but it all sold out and they probably won't even take rain check on it since they told me it's first come first serve.

That is a good possiblity, all I can say wait and see. But my mind's already made up. Not going to buy it, period. I got VP at home plus at work too so, no need for wireless. And I'm happy about it.

DHB

They stated that it retails at 700 not they are going to sell it for 700.

I bet that they will probably price it like 199 ish or somewhere.

I wouldn't even pay more than 200 for a VPAD because I could get a laptop with webcam and wifi already built in and be able to do more with a laptop than I could with VPAD.

You probably can find a used PC Tablet on Ebay with webcam and install Viable software on it for lot less than 700 dollar and do more stuff with a PC Tablet.

Only think I don't think it right to be offering it for 99 dollar only at Deaf Expo and state it first come first serve that I bet many deaf folks will be driving 16+ hours for a chance to get one but it all sold out and they probably won't even take rain check on it since they told me it's first come first serve.

I got VPAD, $99... I saw many many people bought it at DeafNation Expo today

Wireless $29.95, rechage battery $89.99

I got VPAD, $99... I saw many many people bought it at DeafNation Expo today

Wireless $29.95, rechage battery $89.99

You had to pay extra for Wireless and battery?

Did they sold out of VPAD at deaf expo today?

If you visit Viable website, look under VPAD FAQ, there is part that have answer to your question and the answer there said, it is
"sold seperately"

DHB

You assumed I'm on SSI,
FACT: I can't remember what SSI check looks like, been long time!
FACT: I have good job for over 7 years.

The point is I already knew from sources about VPAD, and found to be worthless. Trust me, many will find and not satisfied with them after they bought them. Dont believe me, ok go ahead and find out.
DHB, calm down, Dude.. you have a job?, just keep up! ;)

I do understand your concern view of VPAD. but you didnt own VPAD yet. Plus unnecessary preach people about VPAD's crap. please allow people who interest to buy it. Perhap, some of people will return it and get their refund, if they aren't happy with VPAD. thats is very simple.

I tell you the truth, VP is worst sucks!

I got nothing against, just my perspective.

And VP is worst? Your kidding! I have VP-100 and VP-200 and I have no problem with them. All it needs is good care and proper use of it. I have seen many that does not take good care of it or put it in wrong place, for example placing them where they stare at windows. That CAN damage to sensor, same with VPAD.

If VPAD is sit in the car with direct sunlight, that sensor is going to fried up resulting lowering video quality, then somebody will say this is LOUSY VPAD, but reality it is the user that screwed it up. Now you see why I don't like the idea of "Traveling" where there is increasing chance of damaging it.

So bottom line, there won't be any difference between VP and VPAD.

DHB

DHB, calm down, Dude.. you have a job?, just keep up! ;)

I do understand your concern view of VPAD. but you didnt own VPAD yet. Plus unnecessary preach people about VPAD's crap. please allow people who interest to buy it. Perhap, some of people will return it and get their refund, if they aren't happy with VPAD. thats is very simple.

I tell you the truth, VP is worst sucks!

I got nothing against, just my perspective.

And VP is worst? Your kidding! I have VP-100 and VP-200 and I have no problem with them. All it needs is good care and proper use of it. I have seen many that does not take good care of it or put it in wrong place, for example placing them where they stare at windows. That CAN damage to sensor, same with VPAD.
Ha, I ain't kidding! Nevertheless, I have no problem with VP-200 such as connection, settings.. But VP's camera is CHEAP VGA, blurr, bad pixels like WEBCAM (VGA) PC! I wish that use my own sony (digtial) video camera plug into VP outlet instead of vp's C-H-E-A-P VGA camera.

If VPAD is sit in the car with direct sunlight, that sensor is going to fried up resulting lowering video quality, then somebody will say this is LOUSY VPAD, but reality it is the user that screwed it up. Now you see why I don't like the idea of "Traveling" where there is increasing chance of damaging it.

So bottom line, there won't be any difference between VP and VPAD.

DHB
Like I said, In eventually wait and see what the outcome of pros and cons comments about VPAD by customers.

Yea, no problemo.

I know only one brand that is best VP of all, no one of us can afford this nice Gizemo! Nothing beats this one. My work has it, and champ!

Its Polycom VP

VSX 7000s - Versatile Video Conferencing for Large Rooms - Products - Polycom

You should see that VP sitting on top of the TV, that is what Im talking about.

It has true Optical zoom, Machined moving around 180 degrees left to right, and about 80 degrees from bottom to top, I can't remember, but its ALOT more than what VP-200 got to offer. (VP-200 don't have any machine, nor optical zoom, just digital)

Cost? We can't afford that.

At least $4,000 dollars for that baby.

I don't believe VPAD can beat that either.

Yes, I witness and I was awe and impressed with this baby at my work.

DHB

Ha, I ain't kidding! Nevertheless, I have no problem with VP-200 such as connection, settings.. But VP's camera is CHEAP VGA, blurr, bad pixels like WEBCAM (VGA) PC! I wish that use my own sony (digtial) video camera plug into VP outlet instead of vp's C-H-E-A-P VGA camera.

Like I said, In eventually wait and see what the outcome of pros and cons comments about VPAD by customers.

No, I not buy battery, what for? if you want battery about 30 or more will dead then again buy

I will buy Wi-FI, I don't know VPAD support any USB wi-Fi or SD Wi-Fi or only Viable?

but Wi-Fi, Battery, and Dock Vesa not in DeafNation Expo, only order to Viable

I saw lot of people until 5pm I left but I not see sold out

Not sold out? Interesting

No, I not buy battery, what for? if you want battery about 30 or more will dead then again buy

I will buy Wi-FI, I don't know VPAD support any USB wi-Fi or SD Wi-Fi or only Viable?

but Wi-Fi, Battery, and Dock Vesa not in DeafNation Expo, only order to Viable

I saw lot of people until 5pm I left but I not see sold out

It got sold out at appx 5:15 pm. They were very hot item yesterday. I must say its a very nice device. What do you think (for those who get it yesterday?)

Diehardbiker, holy moly that $4,000 is way a lot of money for a device like this!

Should be a way to make a beautiful 'VP' device for less than $600 for excellent quality.

I am curious to hear about how others like the VPAD so far and what are benefits over regular VP.

I love tech and gadgets!

Back