Vp Sorenson :(:(:(

I will get the Ojo next week to test it ... stand by..

Highlander when did you work for Sorenson ? why don't you work for them now ?

Just curious..

FYI Beware of HMDI cables.... CC dont work through those cables very well, use the S video cables or the USB lines if you have it, I am sure CC will work with RCA jacks too.. I had fun torturing my DirecTV provider and the CC .. It was a laugh..He tried to get me to upgrade to HDTV.. I challenged him to make it work on my 60 inch tv.. It didn't work very well , esp with the CC going through the HMDI cables. 1080pi is not true HDTV.. don't be fooled by it..Wait a year or two or three for the true HDTV signals and newer tv models come out. Espeically after the Feb 2009 Digital TV signal switch over.

I work as IT for OMC which more skill than Sorenson for network

I hate to tell you. I own HDMI cable and work great with digital CC from Directv HD DVR for year. Umm There is already true HDTV signals

High-definition television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Waiting for 1-3 years?! GOV shut NTSC shut down for over the air by february 17,2009 but Analog still work with cable and satellite TV.
ALL-DIGITAL TELEVISION IS COMING (AND SOONER THAN YOU THINK!)

hate to tell you. I own HDMI cable and work great with digital CC from Directv HD DVR for year. Umm There is already true HDTV signals

i concur with that.. i have at&t u-verse at home. my two hdtvs are connected to DVR and STD with HDMI cables. CC work just fine.

i concur with that.. i have at&t u-verse at home. my two hdtvs are connected to DVR and STD with HDMI cables. CC work just fine.

sexually transmitted disease?
eyeomfg.gif

Kidding. What STD stand for?

Is DVR stands for a Digital Video Recorder?

We have a bigger problem with our HDTV that has a STD disease. :mad:

I just got my directv transferred . He tried the hdmi cables and no CC signal came through here .. oh well . I will wait till all the firmware mess is cleaned up and hdmi cables are not a headache with CC, There is a weak signal for HD format. The true HD signals wont come out till after Feb 2009 with the DTV rollout. Dishnet claims they have a better HD signal coming out, I haven't checked it yet nor don't know the cost...

Ojo will be here next week Monday woo hooo

I just got my directv transferred . He tried the hdmi cables and no CC signal came through here .. oh well . I will wait till all the firmware mess is cleaned up and hdmi cables are not a headache with CC, There is a weak signal for HD format. The true HD signals wont come out till after Feb 2009 with the DTV rollout. Dishnet claims they have a better HD signal coming out, I haven't checked it yet nor don't know the cost...

Ojo will be here next week Monday woo hooo

What model? Remember I got Directv in one year ago. Why bother to wait?

There is a weak signal for HD format? Where you get the info from?
Link?

If no respond then I don't believe you.. sorry.

Highlander if you believe or not that is up to you lol. I have the standard DVR for now. The installer tried to get HDTV with CC to work .. no dice.. I guess he didnt want to waste time with it lol. So for now I still have the standard DirecTV with 2 DVRs ( his n her ) ... Some neighbors here have the HDTV satelite so I assume it works well here as far as getting the HD signal...

Highlander if you believe or not that is up to you lol. I have the standard DVR for now. The installer tried to get HDTV with CC to work .. no dice.. I guess he didnt want to waste time with it lol. So for now I still have the standard DirecTV with 2 DVRs ( his n her ) ... Some neighbors here have the HDTV satelite so I assume it works well here as far as getting the HD signal...

Have you tried to tape it while the HDTV tuner or Digital Set top box plugged thru the DVR?

I will tinker with it some more once I get moved in and settled. Things kind of hectic around here lately. Heck I havent had time to hook up the Ojo just yet . Oh well

Good News!!!!!!!

Finally, My vp is working!!!!! Yayaya The trainer came to my apt last week ago.

Finally, My vp is working!!!!! Yayaya The trainer came to my apt last week ago.

Wow! long time to wait till he fixed it again.

I need you to contact HOVRS customer care for confirmation.
Call help.hovrs.tv in VP soon. Let me know in PM.

I'm sure there was some small commontion with the installers :laugh2:

Back