VP Sorenson problem?

MaxUFC

Reaction score
I am wondering anyone has problem with VP Sorenosn recently...I has VP friends that got problem as not able to make call other VP friends along lost telephone list which just happened last night. I im'ed other friends in other states and they say same thing that got problem began last night.

That what I leave this thread to see anyone that has simple problem that began from last night. :ty:

I heard about that this morning from a friend told me on imed this morning. She is from Florida and she is having problem with her vp too.

I think that they did updates on VP last nite. I called Sorenson VRS this morning, it was fine.

:rofl: :laugh2: :lol: :| :confused: :shock: :-o :dizzy: :doh:

I better write a phone list before I2EYES VP obtains new upgraded version...

Same thing mah good friend told me that she have plm with her vp after I get email from mah good friend told me abt it

I haven't use mine in few days...so I have got no idea....we also have Dlink. :)

Simply turn off your VP device for a few minutes, then turn it on..phone listing should be there. It happened to me before.

Oddball said:
Simply turn off your VP device for a few minutes, then turn it on..phone listing should be there. It happened to me before.

Mine, too. Experienced that twice or so. Suggest to do that but if not, troubleshoot then.

That day was temporary outage... apparently Sorenson were working on their servers to accommodate both vp100 and vp200 and all is well next day..

Boult said:
That day was temporary outage... apparently Sorenson were working on their servers to accommodate both vp100 and vp200 and all is well next day..

salt lake city lightning storm heavy rain and blackout nothing with vp100 vp200

actually we recieve some mini-hail storm here... I was there and it caused lot of accidents on the mountain (Sandy area)

when u see up/down arrow in vp display! That was no service from server!
have to wait both arrow is out then can call..

yeah

yeah I thought so that server is a plm not mine... it has up and down with x and x on them while ago then about one sec ago both x are off so soon for up and down to be gone to call anyone again.... hopefully.

I have no plm with vp sorenson. I have vp sorenson and vp dink. Right now I use vp sorenson.

Back