Voicemail to text apps?

Im not quite sure i understand what your saying,sorry!

You just need to go to this website: https://voice.google.com/voicemail

For instance, someone left me this voicemail yesterday and Google transcribed it to text:
(800) 252-8140
Wed, 10:19 AM
Hi,, this is David with search engine startup.com,, and we just received the information for your new website,, and it does look like your website is now ready to be listed in the local and national search results.. So you'll need to grab a pen as the following message includes important information for listing your website.. You have been issued a temporary promo code in order to have your website properly listed in the local and national search results your promo code is valid through this Friday and waves the set up fees to use your promo code and ensure your websites proper listing you'll need to go to www.searchenginestartup.com select from the local or national listing and then enter your promo code 4171 to complete your registration again.. That's www.searchenginestartup.com select the local or national listing then enter your promo code 4171 to waive the set up fees and complete your registration the process takes less than 5 minutes to complete,, and it will ensure an increase in the visibility of your website congratulations on your new website,, and we look forward to receiving your registration and serving you.. Search engine startup.com is not affiliated directly or indirectly with any other website hosting or marketing companies..

When you click on https://voice.google.com/voicemail, you'll have the voicemails displayed in text. When someone calls your Google Voice number and leaves a voicemail, Google will convert their voice to text and make it available for you. Let me know if you have any questions on how to do this, and I can provide additional context in this thread.

It looks like only Google Voice numbers have that feature. I think she wants her own number used. Not a lot of users here want multiple phone numbers.

It looks like only Google Voice numbers have that feature. I think she wants her own number used. Not a lot of users here want multiple phone numbers.
Ok great,thanks for the info will definetly look into it!!!

the android app called textfree do this for me. I have to pay $4.99 a month for this feature. it is not too bad.

Back