vocabulary related to covid19

soleil-sol

Reaction score
I've seen asl interpreters interpreting and signing a sign I would like to know what it means. It is related to Covid19 info. news.
It is signed like the sign for key or 'start', though repeated 2 or 3 times with the index finger tapping.
Thanks,
soleil-sol

No ideal, covid sign left fist right flat oh hand behind expanding and covering then going into both hands palms down fingers expanding and circling out to show spread

Hello, I found this sign on 'youtube' related to covid 19, apparently it means symptomatic, not symptom(s) but symptomatic.
Does anyone agree?

I am seeing people using the sign SHOW for symptomatic (showing symptoms, visible symptoms). If you have a link to a video that would be more helpful to know which sign you are seeing and the meaning.

There’s a group in fb it’s called “ASL That” it’s specially made for Deaf /HOH peoples , where you can post about the new sign for ASL , so I think you can post like this in that group see what their response would look like unfortunately I can’t link the group here due to AD rules

Last edited:
Back