Virginia changed it's standard plate

Yes you can as you pleases , but I know I would not try to call unwanted attention to myself with the cops.

Yeah, I guess the gestapo.. I mean cops... No, gestapo.. They seem to ruin everyone's good time, don't they? If I have to advertise for Virginia, can they at least waive my plate fees or something.. No free ads on my car! I don't advertise for car dealerships with a stupid decal, I took that crap off long ago, and I won't make an exception for the state, without some incentive that is.

At least they haven't touched the motorcycle plates.. yet.

Yeah, I guess the gestapo.. I mean cops... No, gestapo.. They seem to ruin everyone's good time, don't they? If I have to advertise for Virginia, can they at least waive my plate fees or something.. No free ads on my car! I don't advertise for car dealerships with a stupid decal, I took that crap off long ago, and I won't make an exception for the state, without some incentive that is.

At least they haven't touched the motorcycle plates.. yet.

I would love to have my plate say 'Taxachusetts ' instead of Massachusetts .
I wonder if I would be allowed to have a custom made plate like that. You got a point there, the state is using people cars a billboard and we should be sending the state a bill .
I am not doing very good at keeping us out trouble with the law. :giggle:

I would love to have my plate say 'Taxachusetts ' instead of Massachusetts .
I wonder if I would be allowed to have a custom made plate like that. You got a point there, the state is using people cars a billboard and we should be sending the state a bill .
I am not doing very good at keeping us out trouble with the law. :giggle:

Makes me wish we had UK style plates on our cars, no advertsing there, just a damn license plate, performing a very simple function.

Makes me wish we had UK style plates on our cars, no advertsing there, just a damn license plate, performing a very simple function.

And I bet they are cheaper to make b/c they do not have advertising on them.

Yuck. I used to live in Alexandria, VA for three years, and I don't like living there so much. People are so snobby, and self-centered.

Oh wow, some people said that you are ego. :dunno: :lol:

Also, I hate having a front plate.. :/

I hated that in Colorado. For a while I managed to get away without putting the front plate on because some dimbulb stole my back license plate and I had to switch the front one to the back temporarily until I could get new plates and cancel out/report the old one as stolen. I got a warning the one time I parked on the street because there were no parking spaces open in the apartment complex.. hmph.

That was quite fun... walking out one morning to see my plate MIA...They probably stole it for the registration tag. I remember in PA what some people did was just cut off that particular corner to get the sticker. Haven't seen that happen in years though.

Back