Videophone Signaler -- HELP!

TheXandieBoy

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to find out whats wrong with my signaler between my alarm.

my alarm clock model is Sonic Boom SB1000. and my telephone signaler is TR75. Those both are under brand called Sonic. They used to be worked until two months ago, its stopped. My alarm still work for wake up, but ... didnt get the signaler from those TR75. But, those TR75 plugged in my VP and the lamp. it's does flash and its worked but ... it wont sent to my alarm to wake me up. its stopped.

anyone know why?

and i want to know whats the different between TR75 and TR75VR?

- Xandie

sounded like transmitter quit working, the right person to contact is the company that makes it and sells it.

TR75 work only telephone, TR75VP work with anything include videophone. You would have to plug direct to VP.

You probably have a bad transmitter, signal, or something.

Have you tried moving your alarm clock closer or to a different location?

Did you do something 2 months ago that was different than before?

My alarm clock works fine, but my roommate's alarm clock doesn't... even when we both have the same kind of alarm clocks.

Hello,

I'm trying to find out whats wrong with my signaler between my alarm.

my alarm clock model is Sonic Boom SB1000. and my telephone signaler is TR75. Those both are under brand called Sonic. They used to be worked until two months ago, its stopped. My alarm still work for wake up, but ... didnt get the signaler from those TR75. But, those TR75 plugged in my VP and the lamp. it's does flash and its worked but ... it wont sent to my alarm to wake me up. its stopped.

anyone know why?

and i want to know whats the different between TR75 and TR75VR?

- Xandie

Take a sledgehammer to it.

Did you plug it in Surge protector strip? This may be another cause to prevent transmitter's signal going through. Laptop power supply also have built in Surge protection and can interfere Sonic Alert's signal too. Plug it somewhere else. I have same Sonic Alert devices. I plugged my laptop power supply and SA receiver stopped working. So I unplugged and it finally worked. So make sure that surge protector are away from SA devices.

Catty

Back