video phone

horselover61

Reaction score
Hi all

I am trying to get a video phone for a hearing friend who used to have vp 200 but now her exh is not in the house so it was taken away from her.

She would like to have video phone. 3 of my friends and I would like to get her one for xmas. So where can I find to purchase vp200.

Thank for your help. :D

"purchase vp200"??? You can't. Sorenson ain't do that.

"purchase vp200"??? You can't. Sorenson ain't do that.

Yep, true so yet I think it's wrong that Sorenson preventing vp sales for the hearing. It's sort like a discrimination. Not so fair... shame!

But they can purchase CSDVRS' Z series while I'm not sure as if MVP can be purchased yet?

Yep, true so yet I think it's wrong that Sorenson preventing vp sales for the hearing. It's sort like a discrimination. Not so fair... shame!

But they can purchase CSDVRS' Z series while I'm not sure as if MVP can be purchased yet?

hearies can got MVPs but HOVRS will give away them to deafies at first. Hearie want to purchase it now. I don't know how much cost.

I have 3 Dlink DVC - 1000 VP in stock, if you want one, you can get one off me, but best to PM dbarovian first.

EDIT: I have 5 VPADs as well

Last edited:
there is another alternative way that hearing or deaf can call eachother if hearing has his or her own webcam and HOVRS' Video Sign 2.5 (soon 3.0 ll release). i ususally call deaf friends if they have vp 200 or vp 100 from my webcam. webcam to VP works just fine. only we need IP address to call. that is all.

deafclimber, did you use Viable Vision before?

Back