Video on Obama's Healthcare

Status
Not open for further replies.

yizuman

Reaction score
I know it's 2 years old....

But, since it's been passed, it outlines all these provisions when it fully becomes law....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBaSP31Be8]Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points - YouTube[/ame]

Opinions?

Yiz

Already know what the provisions are. Not as beneficial as the watered down version, but certainly better than nothing.

Just other right wing bullshit. :io:

Yeah, public healthcare was first proposed by Republicans. And currently there are some Republican who are covered by federal healthcare subsidized by taxpayers.

Yeah, public healthcare was first proposed by Republicans. And currently there are some Republican who are covered by federal healthcare subsidized by taxpayers.

Who first proposed public healthcare?

Already know what the provisions are. Not as beneficial as the watered down version, but certainly better than nothing.

I just got a post card saying Medicare benefits could cut back 30% next year!
If Cain win the election between his 999 crap and the cuts back on health care a lot seniors and low income people are going to be hurt! I mostly heard about the middle class and millionaires during the debates. Nancy Pelosi finally said something about the seniors last on the news last night, sure right when election is around the corner!

The healthcare provisions is a right wing bullshit?????? WOW! :giggle: :laugh2:

I'm talking about this video, they are right wing propaganda and made by right wing bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back