Viable blocked on WWAN?

RichardDeaf

Reaction score
I have Viable installed on my netbook, it works fine while connected to wired/wifi connectivity. However, it doesn't work while I am on Verizon Wireless.. I want to see if anyone else here having this same issue.. P3 works while I am on Verizon wireless.

Thanks!

Wifi seems to bug to me, you may want set Wired first, set it up then go back to wireless to select your wireless and it work. Wifi is little issue to me.

Wifi seems to bug to me, you may want set Wired first, set it up then go back to wireless to select your wireless and it work. Wifi is little issue to me.

Like my previous post said, wired and wifi are NOT an issue.. I am just having issue getting it to work with my Verizon Wireless (cell phone data service). I suspects it may be blocking but I need confirmation from others that is using verizon wireless service.

Like my previous post said, wired and wifi are NOT an issue.. I am just having issue getting it to work with my Verizon Wireless (cell phone data service). I suspects it may be blocking but I need confirmation from others that is using verizon wireless service.

Do I mean that you use it in free wifi hotstop?

Do I mean that you use it in free wifi hotstop?

No, it is cellular phone built in or plug into USB port.. See for more information: Verizon Wireless - Mobile Broadband - Overview

This service is useful in area where WiFi hotspots are not available (ie. in car, park, beach, etc.) They are a little slower than WiFi but is available nearly everywhere in major cities/highways.

Your mobile is EV–DO Rev. A network. Right? how s speedtest for upload and download speed in your mobile? I have AT&T iPhone 3G to tethering into my netbook. Working with P3. Range is very good.

Your mobile is EV–DO Rev. A network. Right? how s speedtest for upload and download speed in your mobile? I have AT&T iPhone 3G to tethering into my netbook. Working with P3. Range is very good.

That's correct. I am seeing approx 1mbps down and 500 kbps up. I am looking forward for LTE in 2010.

It works with P3 but video seem to be about .5 to 1 second delay.

Back