Vegetable Quiche

sunflowergal

Reaction score
I made it first time. It's really good. It's look like breakfast to me. You try it. :D

Vegetable Quiche

2 cups chopped broccoli

1/2 cup chopped onion

1/2 cup green peppers

1 cup shredded cheese

1 1/2 cup milk

3/4 cup Bisquick

3 eggs

1 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease a pie plate. Cook vegetables until tender in boiling water, drain and spread in dish. Add cheese. Pour mixture of Bisquick, milk, beaten eggs, salt and pepper, over the vegetables and cheese. Bake for 30-50 minutes or until brown on top.

YUMMY! I love quiche but that looks a bit different than regular quiche.

I baked quiche VERY often when leftover vegetables after dinner for next day. It´s my favorite one... mmmmhhhh

the receipe you posted here is different as mine. I will be glad to post here if you like to.

Quiche is useful for take to work place for snack time... cold quiche... mmmmhhhh

YUMMY! You made me drool for one! I Love the one with some veggies and ham in it and PLUS cheese! OH god! It is so good..great for breakfast too! Post recipe please! Pretty please? thanks! :)
I baked quiche VERY often when leftover vegetables after dinner for next day. It´s my favorite one... mmmmhhhh

the receipe you posted here is different as mine. I will be glad to post here if you like to.

Quiche is useful for take to work place for snack time... cold quiche... mmmmhhhh

For 12 inches around flan

Quiche Pastry
Recipe: Quiche Pastry
(this is an exactly, I use recipe for dough a lot.)

Any leftover vegetables after dinner...

8 oz chopped cooked ham OR bacon

6 eggs

5 oz any grated cheese

8 oz heavy sour cream

1 CUP milk

white pepper

fresh or dried clives

fresh or dried parsley

Any questions?

Do you want recipe for Quiche Lorraine?

And what else you have to do? recipe is not 100% done...:) Oven temp?

Quiche Pastry

6 eggs

5 oz any grated cheese

8 oz heavy sour cream

1 CUP milk

white pepper

fresh or dried clives

fresh or dried parsley

Any questions?

Quiche Pastry

6 eggs

5 oz any grated cheese

8 oz heavy sour cream

1 CUP milk

white pepper

fresh or dried clives

fresh or dried parsley

Any questions?

Yummy, It sound good. I will try this one. Thank you for post here! :D

This thread is making me SO HUNGRY!!!! It make me feel want to make a QUICHE!!!!! LoL I used make quiche many times. It's my favorite too! I went to Firefly's Coffeehouse and ate a Quiche. It's cheesy with bacon and eggs. It's okay. I prefer homemade of Quiche. I am ready to make a quiche tomorrow. :giggle:

Lielbing's recipe make me so DROOL!!!!! YUMMY!

I make a lot different from urs without sour cream, salt, milk and bisquick mix. Just the organic with grain kind eggs to beaten to mixed with all kind veggies with herbs into pre crust pie. I'm on nonfat diet by nutrition dietican. Yummy far from urs.

I make a lot different from urs without sour cream, salt, milk and bisquick mix. Just the organic with grain kind eggs to beaten to mixed with all kind veggies with herbs into pre crust pie. I'm on nonfat diet by nutrition dietican. Yummy from urs.

I don't use sour cream and bisquick. I want to try Organic. I want to be nonfat diet either. I need to cut the fat, butter, artificial and flour for crust.

How about you make a crust?

Back