Vacation 2008

no vacations for me due of mortgages!
hehe..
but will visit my families in cape cod in may and July.. possible aug in missouri.. not sure wait and see the budgets first :)

no vacations for me due of mortgages!
hehe..
but will visit my families in cape cod in may and July.. possible aug in missouri.. not sure wait and see the budgets first :)

Guess what, I meet Rotty, Dr Sue, FreeThinker and CeCe in Atlanta last weekend. They are cool people !

Update: bad news i'm possbile not gonna to ad caucus in july bec due move pretty soon

There's no Alldeaf Caucus, that's already been canceled. :nana: You mean the trip that some of us are going to?

For me, since Alldeaf caucus been canceled, I'm planning on going with a group of people on a vacation in July. ;)

California >two weeks

Vermont > One week

Martha Vinyard > One week maybe bring my travel trailer will have on the boat to across?

Maine> weekend

Cape Cod> two to three weeks or one month?

and

Maybe Florida DW> less 2 weeks??

:D

My two daughters and their Daddy went to California two weeks ago.. and Stayed in Ca for almost 2 weeks.. They were enjoyed with grandparent and Sacramento Zoo ... visited friends etc..

Me stayed home :( To studied final tests from college :roll: :giggle:

Cancel planning to Martha Vinyard!!

I wish, I could go to Alabama School for the Deaf for 150th anniversary on September 20th. My good friends of mine from Florida will fly down here to stay for the weekend. We will have Boston School for the Deaf Alumni Banquet on Sept 20th. I am disappointed the plan is conflict in the same day. :(

I would like to visit ASD, it is very old and beautiful building someday.

aww that ok i undy abt that.. not worry.. smiles..

I will go to Arizona and Utah to visit several canyon - Grand, Zion, Bryce, and Antelope next week and two. I never seen them before.

Newcastle, AU for the weekend starting tonight.
Japan o/s Christmas '08 /New Year '09

may 24, my best friend, her bf, my hubby and i going to my friends in tenn for cook out, swimming pool for early memory day cuz of my hubby has work on m onday so why not do early..

this june 6 to 8 my hubby and i r going to smokey mountain , tenn for our 1st annv.. cant wait!!!

july 8 to 13 my best friend and i will stay condo in PBC, fla yayayay cant wait~!!!!! :D

SD, CA in two weeks from now
Upstate NY in early August
Las Vegas around xmas time

went to the city called nice in france last february, going buffalo, ontario, san diego, las vegas, miami, key west, cococay, nassau (bahamas), labadee (haiti), grand cayman, ocho rios (jamacia), cozumel & belize (mexico) soon this summer! I'm going wild.. can't wait! :mrgreen:

I've had at least one (travelling) vacation every year.. must. when there's something you want to dosobadly, you'll find a way. ;)

may 24, my best friend, her bf, my hubby and i going to my friends in tenn for cook out, swimming pool for early memory day cuz of my hubby has work on m onday so why not do early..

this june 6 to 8 my hubby and i r going to smokey mountain , tenn for our 1st annv.. cant wait!!!

july 8 to 13 my best friend and i will stay condo in PBC, fla yayayay cant wait~!!!!! :D

Your husband is working memorial day? That's just wrong...

Back