Vacation 2008

Japan, Hong Kong, China, New Zealand, Singapore and Alaska.

We are going to Bali for a week in early March to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary (silver). It is only about 3 hours flight from here. Whoo hooo! :dance:

We are going to Bali for a week in early March to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary (silver). It is only about 3 hours flight from here. Whoo hooo! :dance:

Happy 25th Anniversary Wedding ! :D Congrats Linda !

will go to Philly on last weekend of Feb to attend CHIKARA Wrestling's King of Trios
will go to family vacation at Ocean City, NJ on the first or second week of June
will go to NYC on weekend of July (not sure which date) to attend WWE's Great American Bash
will go to Philly sometimes (multipe dates) to attend any indy wrestling events
other more, idk

2008 AD Caucus in Ohio possible

A visit with my dear sweetie sometime in spring.

A visit to Michigan sometime this Fall.

That's the plan I have for this year since I gotta save for 2009 Hawaii Cruise :D

A visit with my dear sweetie sometime in spring.

:kiss: :ily:

Anyway, As for me - my vacations will be limited as well due to saving the money for the Hawaii Cruise 2009. Not only that, I gotta save up my vacation pay from work as well.

2008 AD Caucus is a possible.

Perhaps, in the late summer or fall - I'll take one to head out to visit my loving amazing guy. :ily:

Jolie and Calvin plss geett damnn urr ownnn room :giggle: (sowwies off topic)

June 2008 i will move out get my own place

July 2008 AD Caucus depend and wait and see abt that

Aug 2008 is gonna to Cedar Point for Deaf Aware depend wait and see

will go to Philly on last weekend of Feb to attend CHIKARA Wrestling's King of Trios
will go to family vacation at Ocean City, NJ on the first or second week of June
will go to NYC on weekend of July (not sure which date) to attend WWE's Great American Bash
other more, idk

now I am thinking abt go to Chicago on the weekend of April 19th for wrestling event, also Dayton for wrestling in June...

I would love to go to CP during Deaf Awarness day, when is that (tenativelty date?)

now I am thinking abt go to Chicago on the weekend of April 19th for wrestling event, also Dayton for wrestling in June...

I would love to go to CP during Deaf Awarness day, when is that (tenativelty date?)

It's aug 3rd (sat) for Deaf Awareness day at CP in case let remind that :)

ad caucus....
see sean sometimes soon at minnesota
maybe one more place, but not decided yet.

i'm not going to the caucus....

yes i went to minnesota to see sean recently few wks ago on a weekend. And I will get to see sean again this summer.

I don't know if i'm going anywhere more as i would like to but i dont think it will happen anyhow.

I will go to Florida on June for our honeymoon. And also I will go to my brother's lake for summer time.

will go to Philly on last weekend of Feb to attend CHIKARA Wrestling's King of Trios--done
will go to family vacation at Ocean City, NJ on the first or second week of June--it will be on June 6 or something till June 14
will go to NYC on weekend of July (not sure which date) to attend WWE's Great American Bash--drop it cuz of John Cena
other more, idk
more likely not at all

now I am thinking abt go to Chicago on the weekend of April 19th for wrestling event I dropped it
also Dayton for wrestling event in June I dropped it...
I would love to go to CP during Deaf Awarness day still not sure
will go NYC on July 21 till 24 or something to touch Yankee Stadium and Shea Stadium before they close it on this Fall still plan

here my updated ;)

new update:

i am going to my relatives cabin in Minn sometimes in this summer and maybe a visit in ohio

maybe Calif this fall to see my new addition to the family who will arrive this fall

aww shoot.. allright next time ok?

I wish, I could go to Alabama School for the Deaf for 150th anniversary on September 20th. My good friends of mine from Florida will fly down here to stay for the weekend. We will have Boston School for the Deaf Alumni Banquet on Sept 20th. I am disappointed the plan is conflict in the same day. :(

I would like to visit ASD, it is very old and beautiful building someday.

Jolie and Calvin plss geett damnn urr ownnn room :giggle: (sowwies off topic)

June 2008 i will move out get my own place

July 2008 AD Caucus depend and wait and see abt that

Aug 2008 is gonna to Cedar Point for Deaf Aware depend wait and see

Update: bad news i'm possbile not gonna to ad caucus in july bec due move pretty soon

Aug is still on gonna to deaf awareness CP

Back