Utah Deaf Hospital Rights

DOD

authentic

What an excellent marketing idea! I should protest on something that I knew will not success by selling the shirts and the fund goes to me. Maybe I should print a t-shirt says "DEAF IMPEACH TRUMP NOW".

*evil laughs*

Barbaro

Today is a big day. Stay warm and be safe! The committee posted the map of the capital building for parking. It is free.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
What an excellent marketing idea! I should protest on something that I knew will not success by selling the shirts and the fund goes to me. Maybe I should print a t-shirt says "DEAF IMPEACH TRUMP NOW".

*evil laughs*
That's enough... If you don't have anything nice to post, please leave this thread.

Thanks.

Barbaro

Thank you so much for coming to the Capital. So many people! It was wonderful and a peaceful protest. I love the giant sign, "Clear communication promotes mental health."

Videos and pictures will be posted on Facebook eventually. You can look up #UtahDeafRights on Facebook.

We thank the president of Utah Association of the Deaf, Kim Smith, Janelle Nielsen, and Jared Allebest worked so hard and to lead the movement for all of us.

Russell Nielsen is an artist and he drew this wonderful art. He believes in the movement. You can use it to share on Facebook to show your support for this movement.