usernames-what's the reason behind yours?

mine has a spiritual meaning --

soul flying into the wind being free like an eagle and going wherever i wish to fly like the sig i have

I love ckfarbes. he had power to give life unto the image of man should think and speak. because I am self-Image and self:bowdown:, there is none God than me.. My image is better than your image like in bottom because i knew this my Super-powerful image is in your mind I give the eternal life. don't forget former things of ancient: for I am He , and there is nose else in all the earth like His Living image in me.

used to be Running Naked in the Snow- because I do.
Now, because when I signed up for the new AD, they had this stupid name limitations, so bythefrozenlake was my next choice- I live next to this frozen over lake (well, not anymore..)

"Mister Harbies"

My last name is "Harborne", but "Harbies" sounds just so much cooler!

"Mr" is so old fashioned, I could only opt for "Mister" which is also much cooler!

Putting these two together as one name just makes me the ultra cool "Mister Harbies"!

Don't you think? :D

I choice a name Sabrina because I think it is pretty name. If I have a daughter, I would give that name to her. ;)

:ily: Sabrina

all the other screennames were taken and who the fuck would want wickedeyed...

besides me ofc.

6 years and still running

What?! :eek2:

I posted my reason for that name I'm using... :mad2:

Is it repost? If so... have a happy searching for my post similar to this one... :fu:

I almost thought that I had de javu when I saw this thread. :o

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
What?! :eek2:

I posted my reason for that name I'm using... :mad2:

Is it repost? If so... have a happy searching for my post similar to this one... :fu:

I almost thought that I had de javu when I saw this thread. :o

You need to lay off those virgas. TSK TSK.

Back