us soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

shao

Reaction score
us soldiers are captured by iraqi.

10 or 15, at least, I think...and I wouldn't be surprised if they are alread dead though...*sighs* We caught over 8,000 Iraqi soilders and we didn't kill any of them when they were caught prisoner...we just keep them in the prison area, giving them food and water...but those iraqi soilders...they just don't care and just KILL them for nothing...freaks :roll:

There is no actual prison for Iraqi soilders yet but they will going to build it.

A few of iraqi soilders faked their surrender and killed afew of our American soilders and escaped in the nowhere...

what a bunch of animals :roll:

No, they are not animals. It is war games. If the American POWs were captured by Iraqis, and decided to kill the Iraqis and escape. Does that make them animals too? Puh-lease. It is all in war's games.

:shock: I was watching FOX news earlier and saw the news ticker say that Saddam Huissen put all the Iraqis mens' wives and children into the dungeon forcing the Iraqis men to fight, if they refused- their families face execution. What a jerk.:crazy:

:shock: damn saddam.. he's evil in the whole wide world he should be excuted once they capture him :D

Originally posted by Teekie
:shock: I was watching FOX news earlier and saw the news ticker say that Saddam Huissen put all the Iraqis mens' wives and children into the dungeon forcing the Iraqis men to fight, if they refused- their families face execution. What a jerk.:crazy:

One thing I do not understand at all... if there are millions of Iraqis who really hate Saddam, why can't they stand up and overcome the government and so on. I mean if it is 100 to 1 person, 100 can overcome 1 person. If they allow themselves to be controlled by such government, then it is their fault.

Originally posted by kuifje75
One thing I do not understand at all... if there are millions of Iraqis who really hate Saddam, why can't they stand up and overcome the government and so on. I mean if it is 100 to 1 person, 100 can overcome 1 person. If they allow themselves to be controlled by such government, then it is their fault.

I know what you mean. I dont understand either :dunno: Maybe Saddam had some ways to prevent them from standing up against him? :dunno:

Yeah, he did. He still ruling Iraq with fear since 1979. IRAQI TV aired awful footages like witness to see innocent Iraqi citizens being abused and got shot. That's how Iraqi citizens feared to overthrow Saddam Huessin. You see, every form of the media always influence us and other people around the world.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Yeah, he did. He still ruling Iraq with fear since 1979. IRAQI TV aired awful footages like witness to see innocent Iraqi citizens being abused and got shot. That's how Iraqi citizens feared to overthrow Saddam Huessin. You see, every form of the media always influence us and other people around the world.

What a sick psychopath:crazy:

No, we knew since 1979, when Saddam got the power to control Iraq.

Even if Saddam's regime has so much control and can instill fear in their own ppl, it is still possible for the ppl to overcome the regime. Think about Russia. It used to be USSR, and the government made the ppl very afraid to do anything against the govt. Finally, ppl started protesting and the govt collapsed. So it is possible without outside intervention.

Originally posted by kuifje75
No, we knew since 1979, when Saddam got the power to control Iraq.

Even if Saddam's regime has so much control and can instill fear in their own ppl, it is still possible for the ppl to overcome the regime. Think about Russia. It used to be USSR, and the government made the ppl very afraid to do anything against the govt. Finally, ppl started protesting and the govt collapsed. So it is possible without outside intervention.

but US did not get involved with Iraq until what... 1991!

get your facts straight, Kuifje.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back