Updated IWRelay app to work with an iPod Touch 4G!

thechaostheory

Reaction score
But....

I am not too happy with a new updated IWRelay app on my iPod Touch with FaceTime camera. I just tested it myself and again, it does not work. They should fired their QA team, what a waste of my time. Oh, don't tell me they do not have an iPod Touch to test with? It doesn't work on mine! WOW!? :rl:

Really! Same problem with mobile ZVRS on iPod Touch. Require phone numbers version instead of email-based version. But they should update iOS 4.1 for both of Apple ID, phone numbers, and email-based. I will wait to get other report on new mobile VRS with Purple, Convo, etc.

thechaostheory, this app is updated now. You try to update it in your iPod Touch from Apple Store. I hope it works to connect with IWRelay.

thechaostheory, this app is updated now. You try to update it in your iPod Touch from Apple Store. I hope it works to connect with IWRelay.

I just got in email from IWRelay support. :lol:

*** iPod Touch BETA Instructions ***

1) Enter your VP number in the "iPhone # or FaceTime Email" field.
2) Enter your FaceTime email address in the "Email Address" field.
3) Tap "Send to VP" once you have selected a number to call. (Your call will come through FaceTime)

The iPod Touch will be fully supported in the next release. =)

They should add from any cellphone's number to input on own app. So, when miss the call, send text-msg to our cellphone as ID-caller.

Now it released [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT2aBjgTylU[/ame]

Back