Update on my Dad

sorry to hear about your dad and your 2 dear friends.. just hang in there and things will get better so just think positive ;)

Hey Sasha,

I'm sorry to hear about your two friends. My prayers and thoughts to you and your friend's families.

Hang in there and try to remember who your dad was before he got sick and think positive.

Hugz

sis Sasha I am very sorry to hear about your friends passing and your dad's trouble. You know where I am if you need me to talk to. Also check your email when you find the time.

Dear Sasha,
Hang in there, I know its tough, so sorry
Eat properly and keep warm, be well.
Kind thoughts to you and your family

My best wishes to you. My Dad passed away August 2nd after a long slow deterioration process, so I guess I can understand what you're going through.

It was a relief to the whole family when he did finally pass, but still sad, just the same. We were glad his frustration and suffering finally came to an end and he finally found peace.

We still miss our Dad, but he had really been gone for quite some time in many ways.

Hi guys

Two week ago lost two dear friends and found the last funeral too much for me cos i knew that my own will come soon.

Thanks everyone.

???? Your own ??? That will be so sad. I hope that was a typo... or have I missed something?

Hi guys

Thank for ur lovely comments and support. He still around but not himself anymore and is getting more frustrated with himself as he has lost his will to live longer so not too long now. Getting harder for us family members just watching him waste away before our eyes and wishing it would be done over with that he is at peace. It will be sad but a blessing in a way when he is finally gone. Just gonna have to be patience with him.

Nomad

I was referring to my dad's funeral not my own. Hope this clears up the misunderstanding.

Thanks everyone i really appreciate u all giving the time to write lovely comments and allow me to know there is support out there when i needed it the most.

Hi guys

Thank for ur lovely comments and support. He still around but not himself anymore and is getting more frustrated with himself as he has lost his will to live longer so not too long now. Getting harder for us family members just watching him waste away before our eyes and wishing it would be done over with that he is at peace. It will be sad but a blessing in a way when he is finally gone. Just gonna have to be patience with him.

Nomad

I was referring to my dad's funeral not my own. Hope this clears up the misunderstanding.

Thanks everyone i really appreciate u all giving the time to write lovely comments and allow me to know there is support out there when i needed it the most.

Ok Sasha, my best wishes to you and your family at this time

Back