Upcoming games

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
What games are you going to buy?

I'm plan to get Kingdom Hearts 2.8 this month, also 1.5 + 2.5 Remix in March 2016 for PS4.

Probably Red Dead Redemption 2 if it isn't come on PC.

They're doing a Final Fantasy XII remaster that I'm buying a PS4 specifically to get. Best FF ever <3

I don't buy games right after they are released... Can't afford it. I must wait some time till it gets cheaper ;/

I don't buy games right after they are released...

I'm the same way. That's especially since they started holding back content on games, making people pay more to get what should have already been on the first release to begin with. :dunno:

Farpoint for the PS4 and psvr doesn't have English subtitles. I just contacted Sony to get my money back!

Farpoint for the PS4 and psvr doesn't have English subtitles. I just contacted Sony to get my money back!

Do you live in US or Canada? If so, they are less likely to refund, exception of special circumstance, I had tough time with Sony to refund for wrong DLC, it was too much for me.

Sony offer refund in UK and Europe, but not in US and Canada yet, so their policy likely to change soon like MS and Steam did.

I agree ~ I wonder if the graphics were PC, Xbox or PS4 version or?

PC, usually high end spec has top graphic, then Xbox One X and lastly, PS4 Pro.

PS4 and Xbox One will have minimum graphic setting.

PC, usually high end spec has top graphic, then Xbox One X and lastly, PS4 Pro.
PS4 and Xbox One will have minimum graphic setting.

Thank you for that info. I'm curious do you have a ps4? I'm thinking about getting one for my gkids, but they don't have internet. Can one play the PS4 without internet? I know they cant get updates or play online, but can they start up out of the box and play physical disc games on it with out being wired up?

Thank you for that info. I'm curious do you have a ps4? I'm thinking about getting one for my gkids, but they don't have internet. Can one play the PS4 without internet? I know they cant get updates or play online, but can they start up out of the box and play physical disc games on it with out being wired up?

Yes, I have PS4.

Of course, you can play without internet, also system updates can be installed from game disc, but you may have to deal with buggy games, especially Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs and some games, so patches are necessary to stabilize the games.

Yes, I have PS4.

Of course, you can play without internet, also system updates can be installed from game disc, but you may have to deal with buggy games, especially Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs and some games, so patches are necessary to stabilize the games.

Thank you very much. Very helpful information. Whats the difference between the regular ps4 and the slim? Besides one is fat! LOL. Which is better?

Thank you very much. Very helpful information. Whats the difference between the regular ps4 and the slim? Besides one is fat! LOL. Which is better?

I prefer PS4 slim because it is smaller and better fit in TV stand and allow more room for other stuffs to sit, also they have same speed as well.

I'm playing Friday the 13th. Waiting on the new Destiny coming out. And I have South Park and Shadows of Mordor pre ordered.

Cool upcoming game "Moss" main character Quill uses ASL to help game play.

I have been watching the game that Cappy mentioned "Moss." If I had the money to get a PS4 first it would definitely be on my list!
I have shifted over to PC gaming mostly because I am kind of tired of all the changes going on for consoles. Therefore, I am limited on new games unless they are on Steam or Origin.

Back