Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

I'm in between Greensboro and Durham in NC, anyone close?

I live in NYC . I don't know how to put it on the map. Any NYC peeps here? I think there's one or two that I've noticed.

live in uk.lowerstoft in suffolk the most easterly place in uk about two hours from london

live in uk.lowerstoft in suffolk the most easterly place in uk about two hours from london

I've been to Suffolk. Isn't it near Bury St. Edmund, Lakenheath, Ely, Brandon and Mildenhall??? I've been to those places visiting family who live in Beck Row. Oh and Newmarket where the horses are!

I live in NYC . I don't know how to put it on the map. Any NYC peeps here? I think there's one or two that I've noticed.

I live about 2 hours north. Near Middletown. Plus I actually have a friend who lives in London. Been trying hard to visit him in the next few years.

I live about 2 hours north. Near Middletown. Plus I actually have a friend who lives in London. Been trying hard to visit him in the next few years.

My family lives in 3 countries: Italy (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins), England (other grandparents, more aunts, uncles, cousins) and USA NY (mom, dad, me, brother, brother).

GOOOOOOOO to London as soon as you can, you will love it.

My family lives in 3 countries: Italy (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins), England (other grandparents, more aunts, uncles, cousins) and USA NY (mom, dad, me, brother, brother).

GOOOOOOOO to London as soon as you can, you will love it.

I'm trying! :laugh2: It's hard to afford thousand dollar tickets AND spending money when over there! I'm about to just canoe over there :hmm:

Hey. I go to uni during the year at Townsville, Queensland. And my hometown is Ballina, New South Wales. I have lots lots of families across the nation and of course world wide!

Anyone from the Chicago area? Or at least in IL? BTW, the link will not work anymore. :/

am not sure how to place a map?? am new just joined yesterday june 19 20212

how-europe-views-the-us.png

Where are you now? :hmm:

map??

I dont know how to make a map here i live in rehoboth beach delaware can someone explain how to make a map????? I just joined yesterday i dont have a computer except the one i use at my job all emails are sent to my phone but it wont let me do something like a map dee

Hiya everyone,

New member here...I'm male,a VERY young 70 years of age...I'm virtually totally deaf in my right ear,but have a bit of hearing in the other side...I use a hearing aid in that ear and I get by in normal conversation,but in lots of background noise I'm lost.

My deafness was caused by industrial injury when I worked on huge construction sites in the 1960's...no one knew or cared what noise did to your hearing then.

I'm interested in all sorts...I luuuurve cycling and intend going to North West Wales this year to see that magic country again...I used to spend about half my life there until three years ago....I'll take my bike on the train to Bangor and just wander from there.

I'm now retired...I was a psychiatric staff nurse for the last 20 years of my working life...I was forced to retire because of my deafness becoming worse.

Please,someone....reply....Mike
hi mike i from suffolk lowerstoft

Back