Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Second person from Decatur, AL! Hey tweety!

i live in

hello
i live in alabama. i am looking for a deaf or signing lady to meet and enjoy a relationship with. i have great hopes of finding the woman for me and being in a relationship for life with a sweet caring lady.

i am in school in the middle of the state of alabama now. i am 20 years of old. this is my last year in school. but i live in the top (north east corner) of the state of alabama with my family. i have a small house i am fixing up and then i will live alone.
i am not a very tall person, i love to draw and i am shy. i am from mexico and adopted into a american family 4 years ago. i do not read lips. my main form of comunications is signing. i love dogs and cats. i am thin and like to keep in shape. personality is more important than looks. please
contact me at sock@inbox.com if you are or know a deaf or signing lady who would like to contact me.

hi new to here

hi there every 1 i'm new here as always managed in hearing world as only had hearing loss but now its snearly all gone so thought i'd join

How Cant get it to wofk I found my home but how do you put your tag thing on it :pissed: :stupid:

Can you make the instructions idiot poroof please

Hey I am Home Page:
Travis Smith <smithtr>
that is my bebo is good for show ASL program. I can tell you want to join my group for chat to you want to that. I hope you want to be happy and be friends. I want to respect to show all the people likes are be nice talk to positive. I want to business change technology is new my show you for picture. I am just tell an also i want to goal want to become good person. I wish.

I have done it :cool: and without anyones help :ugh2: :(

Congrats!
Clap-Hands.gif

oooppsss! Forgot to add where I live. Severn MD but a native Arizonan!

Yeah, I'm on. I hope I can move my location, because when I tried to edit it, it said try again in 20 secods... over and over again.

Back