Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Oic!

OIC! Ill check it out but....aint put out where I live....bec I'm protecting myself......not the address ......:-X

LOL thanks for the info and ill check it out in a few mins.....:)

Done, add mine and their who see that flag that say Santa Claus in North Pole, Yes there is a Santa Claus in north Pole. That the name of the city and he got a house there too.

D0ne!

That was COOL. I added MINE =] Nice to see where everyone is [not stalking lolz] that is all over the world!

Hi All,
I posted mine, but also did not put my real city. You can never be too careful, eh? :)
Wendy

Fo Sho

Wow... only a couple people from Florida... no wonder why I don't know many deaf kids around my area.

Gonna f*** with someone who said, "Don't f*** with me LOL" :twisted:
(I'm sure you can figure out who I'm talking about, ha!)

I added my name to the map, as well. The closest person near me lives about one hour away. Maybe I should recruit all my Deaf friends in the area to register here.

Hello from just having added myself to the Frappr Map! :)

Wonderful to see so many people all over the States! Still, I'd love to see more in Las Vegs, tho - I've been here for two months now, and no sign of any deafies! Amazing.

Tomorrow, I'm off to the deaf center, see what happens. :D

Wish me luck! :)

Again, wonderful map! :)

sulwyn

sulwyn said:
Hello from just having added myself to the Frappr Map! :)

Wonderful to see so many people all over the States! Still, I'd love to see more in Las Vegs, tho - I've been here for two months now, and no sign of any deafies! Amazing.

Tomorrow, I'm off to the deaf center, see what happens. :D

Wish me luck! :)

Again, wonderful map! :)

sulwyn
Good luck!

Be friends (BEB0) is good

Smithtr BEBO

I have draw on picture to internet. I make sure hard working change drawing say SASKATOON ASL LOVE (CANADA) That is show click on white board

It is cool draw free on picture......................

They funny Bush sign language show I LOVE YOU! :)

I am happy makes feeling good for picture. That is not good hip hop not appropriate change free skin homepage color skin on internet. They won't pay on skin color because all the lots of free color skin is free (never credit card, money, ) that is nothing about to on pay, I didn't say what is show how you give free on window that is pretty picture.

I show you watch on video and white board.

take of friends

I have some deaf is group friends, http://smithtr.bebo.com is good some of u want to curious click on bebo.

Attachments

• bushhand2.jpg
    bushhand2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 23
I signed up on the map. I think I am the only person in Oregon? Is there anyone else close by?

Back