Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Roadrunner said:
Pssttt, thanks for starting something real nice and it'll be a cool thing to see where most of us are at....oh, btw, looks like 'Ohio rules'...for the time being that is.... :lol:

:P

Just entered my info today - looks cool... although Im a bit concerned about an entry that came up while I was entering my information.

it looked like the domain have changed.. it was frapper.com but now frappr.com? whats up with that??

something is fishy about this.... sighs..

Luckysmile,

Probably not fishy.. I think their server want improve and better service and additional better picture features extra... I bet I think...

I just post a picture of me...I dyed my hair, "red"...my natural color is brown...;)

I added myself in that site and it's neat to see where everyone hails from!

petbe said:
Unfortunately I live Sweden.. :(

No problem, simple type which area you live... then it will shows... like what I did because I live in Germany...

Cheri and ^Angel^ same person?! ;) I looked at their pictures in Frappr and could not tell the difference between them two!
noway.gif

EyesBlueDeaf said:
Cheri and ^Angel^ same person?! ;) I looked at their pictures in Frappr and could not tell the difference between them two!
noway.gif

err... no.. Two ladies are twin.. LOL
:popcorn:

You are seeing DOUBLE!! :lol: ...

Actually you're not the only one who thought Cheri and I are the same person, really we are twins, and we do look alike, but some ways such as our hair, the clothes we wear are different and the way we act too, so I guess it would be easy to tell us apart in person then viewing a picture of US....

We are the doublemint twins Cheri> :wiggle: :wiggle: <Angel

Cheri said:
We are the doublemint twins Cheri> :wiggle: :wiggle: <Angel

wondering, is there more deaf twins out there, in AD?

btw, my father is twins, both deaf, i have seen in my growth many got confused by my dad and uncle :lol:

Back