Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Cheri said:
I add myself too! This is so awesome! ;)

Cental, too bad deal with it.... Ohio rules! :laugh2:

nah canada rules ;)

galaxy.. we can simple merge it don't rock the boat and get in a hissy fit thanks! :)

java,

I ain't complain.. Just I recevied the message pm'ed from Alex, btw No problem at all..

Let everyone enjoy posting their home area.
*smile*

My location is now recorded in frapper! website. No one in Virginia, I see. But its fun to see who's in frapper! map. :P

oh no i now see you have 666 posts today it means bad lucky hurry you better add new post. i think i know you? it's me james do you?

I got an instant message from someone from AllDeaf who told me to look at the map what someone wrote about my sister. :(

^Angel^ Blonde Whore Cleveland (OH)

Whoever did that, needs to grow up! I want that remove or else I'll have Alex to remove the whole thing. It's so childlish for someone to do such a thing like that to my sister.

Cheri said:
I got an instant message from someone from AllDeaf who told me to look at the map what someone wrote about my sister. :(

Whoever did that, needs to grow up! I want that remove or else I'll have Alex to remove the whole thing. It's so childlish for someone to do such a thing like that to my sister.

Just ignore/delete that person who ever pm'd you. That person's comment don't kill you.

If, it bothers you - just notify the mods and one of them will take care of that person.

Cheri said:
^Angel^ Blonde Whore Cleveland (OH)

Oh yeah I was really shocked to see how some people can be really immature by using someone else's username by signing up and saying something like that was uncalled for....It's already taken care of, and they removed that false username that was added on the map site ....It's wasn't nice to call someone a whore and saying that I eat cow s**** good grief!

:::back to the topic:::

I signed up CrazyMomma... ;)

Last edited:
CyberRed said:
Just ignore/delete that person who ever pm'd you. That person's comment don't kill you.

If, it bothers you - just notify the mods and one of them will take care of that person.

:confused: What are you talking about?! Nobody pmed me about this I said instant message which means aims, beside it's not the person who imed me is the problem the person who wrote on the map about my sister is the issue. Beside would you like it if someone call you a "whore" I'm sure not. Words can be hurtful, You have no idea!

CyberRed said:

I IMed her about this. And mods don't have access to the map. I'm not quite sure he does. I would guess it would be the creator of this post. Whoever it is, this needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

Cheri said:
:confused: What are you talking about?! Nobody pmed me about this I said instant message which means aims, beside it's not the person who imed me is the problem the person who wrote on the map about my sister is the issue. Beside would you like it if someone call you a "whore" I'm sure not. Words can be hurtful, You have no idea!

Don't worry sis :hug: ...ignore her! She wouldn't like it if someone used her username, and beside someone is lying and wouldn't admit it anyhow..so I'm not worry.....What comes around will come back to them....

I had someone to take care of it for me, and hopefully get the ISP of the person who falsely used my username without my permission.... :fingersx:

cental34 said:
I IMed her about this. And mods don't have access to the map. I'm not quite sure he does. I would guess it would be the creator of this post. Whoever it is, this needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

It's already been removed, either Crazymomma or Frapper site removed it for me....As for what I said above, I already have someone looking into it for me ;)...

I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else here....It's not nice :(

cental34 said:

Well, I thought when I read it stated "AllDeaf" in that map link - I just thought that one of the mods will take care of it ... can he ? :dunno: Just ask one of them and see, if he can -- if, not then, try the owner of this thread. Hope it helps.

Cheri,

I know sometimes the words can be hurtful, but please don't let it get to you. Don't think that I have no idea. I do know how hurtful it can be. It CAN'T kill you - you will NOT die from it. You know HOW to brush it off and be like one of those dynasty women in palace and say *Cheers* ( a fancy glass of wine to toast ) with good level headed. :thumb:

It's wasn't me.. I swear god, it wasn't me.. I gave the control to Alex. He should able to changes and everything... I aim'ed Roadrunner and he know what to do, he got everything take care of it... I swear god, it wasn't me... :(

CrazyMomma said:
It's wasn't me.. I swear god, it wasn't me.. I gave the control to Alex. He should able to changes and everything... I aim'ed Roadrunner and he know what to do, he got everything take care of it... I swear god, it wasn't me... :(

It's ok CrazyMomma, when I had seen this, I knew it couldn't be you and you're a sweet person and too nice to do something of this nature-- ;)

Now I do have access to the 'administration' within that site....

Pssttt, thanks for starting something real nice and it'll be a cool thing to see where most of us are at....oh, btw, looks like 'Ohio rules'...for the time being that is.... :lol:

CrazyMomma said:

Oh no sweetie :hug:, we're not pointing this on ya or saying that it's was you, I never thought it could be you anyhow I agree with RR, you're too nice to do something like this....I have a few people in mind that I may think that have done it but I can't point fingers at anyone without knowing for sure, it wouldn't be right...Beside it already been removed and it's over with now, so I'm fine....;)

I'm glad to hear that Alex and Roadrunner are able to keep an eye on it and take care of the problem too....I do hope it doesn't happen again or to anyone else here in Alldeaf because it's just not right and nice either....

Back