Unlucky Deaf Guy Gets Hit by a Train and Car

MYMDA2007

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Lord...poor deaf got hit by train, look like he was hurry try cross track before train pass but too late BAM !!!, ambulance took deaf inside, then drove away while someone dumb driver hit ambulance while deaf INSIDE !, double painful.

Warning raw video !!!, link at LiveLeak.com - Unlucky Deaf Guy Gets Hit by a Train and Car

D

MYMDA2007,

Belated :welcome: to alldeaf! I watched the video, sure hope the man actually was deaf instead of one not paying attention. For some reason, I think the guy wasn't paying attention, not that he was deaf.

Exactly... this person was obviously not paying attention. He didn't even look both ways before crossing. Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for him but you should always look both ways. And poor guy then his ambulance gets hit by a car. This just was not this poor soul's day. I hope is is allright and I hope he pays closer attention from now on.

double Ouch! right still he should have look both ways before crossing no matter even if u are hearing or not. I told my son he still have to look both ways to MAKE sure and never know the car is driving fast? how can you accurate determine the distance the car is coming? better safe than sorry~

that's right and remember the train will ALWAYS win. NEVER go against a train. (or cars either)

Back