Unknown Caller

sunflowergal

Reaction score
Yesterday, Someone called me on vp when I check to see ID Caller but it don't show "name" on box. I didn't answer it. I saw one missed call then I click it to see who is it but it says Unknow Caller--- ip address. That's strange. I was puzzle. :dunno2:

Did you get strange call from someone on vp if you don't know who?

Yesterday, Someone called me on vp when I check to see ID Caller but it don't show "name" on box. I didn't answer it. I saw one missed call then I click it to see who is it but it says Unknow Caller--- ip address. That's strange. I was puzzle. :dunno2:

Did you get strange call from someone on vp if you don't know who?

Yea, I gets that one in long time ago, it's was from Nigeria scammer on the VP thru the scammer's webcam. I saw a black woman lives in Nigeria on my VP screen. I decide to block nigeria.

You don't have to answer the "Unkown Caller" you can just block or ignore.

Yea, I gets that one in long time ago, it's was from Nigeria scammer on the VP thru the scammer's webcam. I saw a black woman lives in Nigeria on my VP screen. I decide to block nigeria.

You don't have to answer the "Unkown Caller" you can just block or ignore.

How can I block someone on vp? I still have vp-100.

Wait until you get VP200 - all should have it by 2009. You can't block anyone on VP100, I don't think. Yesterday, I had my VP200 installed. I am so happy nobody asks me to put more light shining into my face - more than the 2 lamps that were!

Wait until you get VP200 - all should have it by 2009. You can't block anyone on VP100, I don't think. Yesterday, I had my VP200 installed. I am so happy nobody asks me to put more light shining into my face - more than the 2 lamps that were!

I understand clear. :ty:

Nigerian scammer!!??

Nigerian scammers always abuse relay services, but through VP? :(

As more scammers buys a lot of webcams, they may try to dial every IP address out there in the web... Man, that'd take a long time, even with domain/subdomain names...

How would a Nigerian scammer get your IP address or your domain/subdomain (like yourdomain.no-ip.com or yourdomain.com)?

i hates that unknown of my yahoo ID and tried to block from stranger people but i never told my mom about that and i would reconnect vp because good reasons from africa policy.

i talk to stranger people for first times they later more from stranger from unknown and im no longer talk with stranger people peroid but my learn lesson but i dating 3 wrong man! but 3 man is crime but i would stay out trouble peroid

i argues with former boyfriend online before im broke-up he really big bitch!

Back