um... LOL?

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfItenkxgi0[/ame]

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: dumb!!!,,,,,that should have been in a script for 'dumb and dumberer to"....

:wave: that's really funny

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: dumb!!!,,,,,that should have been in a script for 'dumb and dumberer to"....

:wave: that's really funny

the comments (mostly meme) for that video are even funnier lol

link?
so far i only saw comments in the you-tube page....not likely what you're talking about....

link?
so far i only saw comments in the you-tube page....not likely what you're talking about....

I saw the video from facebook. I tried to find it but nope... can't find it :(

Does she have a driver license? :hmm: I know this deaf woman who live with parents, her daddy fill up the gas for her all the times. She still don't even know how to put gas guzzle in the tank hole. :roll:

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys are laughing at her. The tank fill was obviouly experiencing a spacial location shift triggered by static discharge every time she exited the vehicle. Not her fault at all! You can clearly see in the video that the fill is always on the WRONG side!

I don't know why you guys are laughing at her. The tank fill was obviouly experiencing a spacial location shift triggered by static discharge every time she exited the vehicle. Not her fault at all! You can clearly see in the video that the fill is always on the WRONG side!

:lol:

Lol. Thanks to the other car that came in and popped her mind to make it right.

This remind me of a guy I knew who brought a used car and he asked his buddy who was my b/f where the gas cap was b/c he could not find it anywhere on the car. My b/f told me he was not going to tell him b/c anyone that buy a car should know this. The guy kept bugging his buddy and I got sick of hearing this and told him where to look for it. It was funny buying a car and not knowing how to put gas in it. I guess the guy had an IQ of 50 too.
The gas cap was behind a tail light , I was surprise the guy did not look there .

This remind me of a guy I knew who brought a used car and he asked his buddy who was my b/f where the gas cap was b/c he could not find it anywhere on the car. My b/f told me he was not going to tell him b/c anyone that buy a car should know this. The guy kept bugging his buddy and I got sick of hearing this and told him where to look for it. It was funny buying a car and not knowing how to put gas in it. I guess the guy had an IQ of 50 too.
The gas cap was behind a tail light , I was surprise the guy did not look there .
That's actually kind of an unusual spot to have the gas cap so I can see why the guy was confused or didn't think to look there. The most common is driver/passenger side of the car. I've seen some older cars where the gas cap is in the BACK of the car (under the license plate holder) but haven't seen one like that in many years.

Back