Uber supports Deaf Drivers

That's pretty good. I think it would be kind of a fun way to earn money.

As long as you didn't accidentally pick up a serial killer...

Well in my state Concealed Carry is legal so that pretty much puts that to rest.... I don't think I would do that kind of job if I couldn't carry.

Last week I started working for Uber as my summer job. It is depressing job, but FAST money. I worked two evenings (5 hours each) and I earned $475. Uber paid to my bank account after first week I joined. Customers give ratings to drivers, and drivers do give ratings to customers. Once customer close door so hard on my car, I am automatically give them 1 star. Now, I hope they ****ing treat other car with a respect. Customers who have bad ratings, Uber will block that customer from calling for a ride.

Last week I started working for Uber as my summer job. It is depressing job, but FAST money. I worked two evenings (5 hours each) and I earned $475. Uber paid to my bank account after first week I joined. Customers give ratings to drivers, and drivers do give ratings to customers. Once customer close door so hard on my car, I am automatically give them 1 star. Now, I hope they ****ing treat other car with a respect. Customers who have bad ratings, Uber will block that customer from calling for a ride.
Be sure you file the proper taxes and get business license etc. Not sure if you have to file quarterly taxes I think uber has a guide to help you also track miles etc as tax write off.

Why is it depressing?

Thinking of doing that for the summer since I wont be getting paid from my teaching job. (21 paychecks)

Well, here is what disqualifies me. even though I have a very nice 2002 Honda Odyssey mini-van that has a salvage title.

• Be 2005 or newer
  • Have 4 or more doors
  • Not be salvaged

Why is it depressing?

Taxi driver is very LAST choice when you get lost from job, right? Picking up, dropping off passengers especially in San Francisco what you see where passengers are coming from...walking out from $10 million house to ride in my car makes me feel like poor person. I do have a decent job, but working with Uber can be boring and get tired very fast by reading the road/stop signs, people walking around.....San Francisco is NYC of the West. A lot of people walk everywhere. If you want to earn $$$ fast, drive in the downtown area, where people really need a ride. If rural country, it will make you wait for 30 minutes-1hour because there are too many UBER drivers out there.

For instance, San Francisco have 800,000 population, and about 50 Uber drivers are in the area, so you are MORE likely to pick up passengers fast because there are about 100 passengers who are in need of ride in busy hours. Get that concept?

Thinking of doing that for the summer since I wont be getting paid from my teaching job. (21 paychecks)
May be worth, however, authentic has said good points. I just became uber driver for my city last Monday so far it has been an interesting experience - and in here, Uber is regulated by law. For uber, you need to have a decent smartphone to make it work.

Authentic, still going with uber?

Back