U.S. Nukes compromised by ..... ??

Steinhauer

Reaction score
U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects | Reuters

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.

Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.
................. (article continues at link)

American Chronicle | Retired Military Personnel To Confirm UFO Incursions at American Nuclear Weapons Sites

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects -- WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Pressekonferenz zu UFOs über US-Atomarsenalen - Paranormal

"Declassified U.S. government documents and the testimony of more than 120 former or retired military personnel have established, beyond doubt, the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons sites. While most of the incidents apparently involved mere surveillance, in a few cases a significant number of nuclear missiles suddenly and simultaneously malfunctioned, just as USAF Security Policemen reported seeing disc-shaped craft hovering nearby.

On September 27th, during a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. , six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will reveal their own dramatic experiences involving UFOs at nuclear weapons sites. One of them, former Minuteman missile launch officer Robert Salas, is co-hosting the event with me. We hope to draw worldwide media attention to this vital issue by presenting the testimony of highly-credible individuals who witnessed extraordinary encounters which have officially been kept secret for decades.

should be interesting to watch the press conference this Monday ....The Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act of 2009 should give them protection under the law.

interesting ...... :hmm:

The UN is to appoint an astrophysicist to be the first contact for any aliens | The Australian

The UN is to appoint an astrophysicist to be the first contact for any aliens

WHEN aliens arrive on Earth, they will no longer have to worry about who will greet them.

The United Nations, tackling head-on the problem of what to do if an alien says “take me to your leader”, is poised to designate a specific individual for the task.

Some would argue that the job should fall to the US president, the leaders of Russia or the European Union. Others might suggest the Pope. One thing is certain: humanity's lack of a leader would not make a good impression.

Instead the UN is set to select an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist who is head of its little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa).

She will tell delegates that the recent discovery of hundreds of planets around other stars has made the detection of extraterrestrial life more likely than ever before - and that means the UN must be ready to co-ordinate humanity's response to any “first contact”.

The Sunday Times has obtained a recording of a talk Ms Othman gave recently to fellow scientists in which she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials. When we do, we should have in place a co-ordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such co-ordination.”

article continues at link

Is this what 2012 is all about? Me wonder..... :hmm:

I was thinking more like the blue man group .... :giggle:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsdTeCnnRO4[/ame]

well .... now, this is something. Odds of life on new found planet ..... 100%

Odds of Life on Newfound Earth-Size Planet '100 Percent,' Astronomer Says - Technology & science - Space - Space.com - msnbc.com

"Personally, given the ubiquity and propensity of life to flourish wherever it can, I would say, my own personal feeling is that the chances of life on this planet are 100 percent," said Steven Vogt, a professor of astronomy and astrophysics at the University of California, Santa Cruz, during a press briefing today. "I have almost no doubt about it."

almost having no doubt and basing on personal feeling are not 100%. :)

Yes I know. But you can apply his personal opinion to scientific fact. Each star is a sun with a group of planets. There are infinite number of stars. At least one of those stars has at least one planet, that we know of, that has life.

What would the odds be that another planet in an infinite number would also have life if at least one already has life?

Back