TX: Wife kicks husband out; he lives in yard

Sharia Law allows Husband hit his wife if she is not complied. SMH So his wife don't wanna divorce but she just wanna punish him. she locked him out, won't let neighbors feed husband and she don't care he is suffering for months. That's so mean. How come husband didn't have his own money to end up like homeless without wife? Maybe his wife must be controlling 100% marriage and dominate him.

To be honest I don't care..If he been hitting her then I hope he suffering.Somehow I don't believe he is the neighbours would complained about human waste it would stink and illegal on many issues.I think sad sob story get sympathy.They proffesial people who have money and brains not to be in this position so don't believe it

To be honest I don't care..If he been hitting her then I hope he suffering.Somehow I don't believe he is the neighbours would complained about human waste it would stink and illegal on many issues.I think sad sob story get sympathy.They proffesial people who have money and brains not to be in this position so don't believe it

Having a ton on money and being professional doesn't keep people from doing horrible things.

You are right. They are professional and got brains but they did not use it. smh

Back