Two State and Local Polices pulled me over in two hours! today! ROFL!!

Update...

BIG with "R" *reject* inpection sticker today :giggle:

Tomorrow at 9 o'clock

Take my Monster truck return and fixing something loose alt inside the front right wheel after will pass inspection sticker!!! :roll:

:laugh2:

something rattling?? Rattlesnake hanging by it's tail :rofl:

Catty

Wierd thing for something fixing?

Its alt? I forget spell :o its about balance wheel?

My bf told the man that please addition with rotation tires too!:shrug:

Man showed me a note a list that my truck needs repair with Alt, so I was just nodded and go ahead make an appt and will be fixing it tomorrow. :giggle:

Update!!!! Done and Pass Inspection !!! :dance2:

A replace worn outer tie rod end

Rotate tires

C** Toe set

All together cost me $201.90! :P

They told me that my monster truck need replaces new brakes and tires soon! *This spring time* :D

Thats End :wave:

Wow! I can't believe that a police can spot your sticker so easy. Oh damn it.

Well, my registration sticker (a license plate sticker) will be expired in three more days. My father is supposed to mail it to me after I paid it on DMV online two weeks ago.

Do you know how much if the cop fines you for not having a new sticker on your windshield? I have no idea how much that cost. :dunno:

I have gotten pull over 4 times in my life for the same thing, dead stickers, West Virginia is so bad about this :roll:

Update!!!! Done and Pass Inspection !!! :dance2:

A replace worn outer tie rod end

Rotate tires

C** Toe set

All together cost me $201.90! :P

They told me that my monster truck need replaces new brakes and tires soon! *This spring time* :D

Thats End :wave:

I'm glad you past and thank you for this thread because I just remember I got to get my car Inspected next month :lol:

Well, my registration sticker (a license plate sticker) will be expired in three more days. My father is supposed to mail it to me after I paid it on DMV online two weeks ago.

Do you know how much if the cop fines you for not having a new sticker on your windshield? I have no idea how much that cost. :dunno:

Good question and curious/ want to know how much cop fines if its late? :hmm:

it's pretty easy to spot it... it's a very visible big, colored square sticker. The new sticker on windshield = for me it's just inspection sticker. The fine is about $150? Not sure... :mad2:

you can simply get it inspected and receive a new sticker... then appear at court with the proof of it. Your fines will be voided but you'll have to pay court fee which is like $30?? $50?? I can't remember but hey... better than paying fines. :mad2:

Here in ontario canada, I renew my lic plate sticker and fail to renew it is i think 95 dollars ticket plue surchage. My old sticker were 2 years past date and i was fined for that 2 years ago lol.

Since then i make it a point to re-new the sticker a month before my birthday.

i was pulled over by state police at morning time when i was driving to Lake Tahoe [i was driving my truck]. we pulled out and stayed, he came to me and asked me for reg and license and insurance. He saw my badge [thats time when i was working for animal control] which it was left on passenger seat with my backpack. He told me, "take a easy and drive safe at Tahoe. No ticket for you". I was like, "WHOA, STATE POLICE?! thats f-ck up". Usually they dont let it go, they will dont give a f.ck about it and ticket it up. Later the afternoon, i arrived Tahoe and parked at store to pick up several stuffs. Tahoe police was blocked my truck, i walked and saw policeWOMAN. I ask her, "Whats up with my truck?" She said, "Your truck is too high, need to be under 35, your truck is 36". Of course, i shaked my head and puzzled. She followed me to passenger seat where i have a book under seat. She saw my badge on my backpack and she said, "Sir, my apologize, you will not recieve my ticket from me today. Have a good day in Tahoe, sir". I didnt have a chance to pick my book up. She left. I guess that i have LUCKIEST day with badge is right on my backpack. WHEW.

How lucky am i, eh?

i was pulled over by state police at morning time when i was driving to Lake Tahoe [i was driving my truck]. we pulled out and stayed, he came to me and asked me for reg and license and insurance. He saw my badge [thats time when i was working for animal control] which it was left on passenger seat with my backpack. He told me, "take a easy and drive safe at Tahoe. No ticket for you". I was like, "WHOA, STATE POLICE?! thats f-ck up". Usually they dont let it go, they will dont give a f.ck about it and ticket it up. Later the afternoon, i arrived Tahoe and parked at store to pick up several stuffs. Tahoe police was blocked my truck, i walked and saw policeWOMAN. I ask her, "Whats up with my truck?" She said, "Your truck is too high, need to be under 35, your truck is 36". Of course, i shaked my head and puzzled. She followed me to passenger seat where i have a book under seat. She saw my badge on my backpack and she said, "Sir, my apologize, you will not recieve my ticket from me today. Have a good day in Tahoe, sir". I didnt have a chance to pick my book up. She left. I guess that i have LUCKIEST day with badge is right on my backpack. WHEW.

How lucky am i, eh?

probably because animal control people always save their ass by doing the jobs that they don't want to. :cool2:

NorCal20,
kept that badges they dont loseit! if officers never know about you should have speed or not but you such lucky not get fines! mostly officers who got fines and approves ID for police officers,agent,animal control officers,whatevers types of officers.

i told my mom about she would get sticky renewal before expires years ago the police officers told my mom about expires please get another new one its dont matters.

Lucky bugger -- NorCal20 -- keep that badge!

i doubt he has it because when you're done with the job, you have to hand in the badge and everything. but if he still has it.... lucky scalawag!

How lucky am i, eh?

Yes of course you re lucky!! I am drooling that you went to lake Tahoe! :( I miss Lake Tahoe!

Back