Two people died of toilet stench

Remembering the outdoor johns we had when I was little....the stench was horrible...but we had no choice...use the john or take a dump outside in the bushes or the woods...I was so scared I was gonna fall in the hole....:giggle:....We didn't get a normal bathroom or running water until I was around 10 years old, I believe....

So...for those who've always had running water and a bathroom...thank ur lucky stars!...We had it really bad in the old days....along with corn cobs and Sears & Roebuck Catalogs to wipe our buns with...never saw "toilet paper" until we finally got an indoor bathroom.

I have family who live up in Wisconsin and had a farm and acres of land. My stepbrothers and I would go out and explore and discovered a dilapidated house with an crumbling outhouse nearby. It turned out it had belonged to the family and was built in the 1920's. We were all appalled that that was how people went to the bathroom. It looked dark and scary in the outhouse and we were convinced it was haunted.

The title of this thread was enough... I didn't even read the article... I just assumed they were in a Taco Bell somewhere... Poor Souls. Either way, what a terrible way to die... In a bathroom... from toilet stench... :ugh:

Sad thing is some people smell that stuff to get high.... :ugh: that's the worst part... :ugh:

Are you serious?! Never mind the fact that I can even get near the bog of eternal stench! :ugh:

Are you serious?! Never mind the fact that I can even get near the bog of eternal stench! :ugh:

Yes, I'm serious.... They poo in buckets and seal them... let it ferment and then sniff it up days later to get high.... dead.... serious.... You can't make that crap up.... :laugh2: :barf:

The title of this thread was enough... I didn't even read the article... I just assumed they were in a Taco Bell somewhere... Poor Souls. Either way, what a terrible way to die... In a bathroom... from toilet stench... :ugh:

Sad thing is some people smell that stuff to get high.... :ugh: that's the worst part... :ugh:

you kidding how and why they want to get high from something that smell of shit.:shock:
Toilets like this are left overs from Meo days,Comunist country all men are equal even shit in communal loo but in his days someone be responsible keep it pristine clean. Poor family heart breaking story
never had taco bell and how described don't want to

What a crappy way to go. :eek3:

Yes, and jenkem is a joke propagated by kids today to get the public all freaked out.

snopes.com: New Drug - Jenkem

No, the story is false but its true, the homeless bums do go sniff poo, but its from the Johnny on the spot construction toilets. It has to do with the chemicals in the toilet, not the actual poo.

Back