Reaction score
This is hilarious and a wee bit gross! :D

Attachments

• twistandshout.jpg
    twistandshout.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 52
Defee said:
LOL! its funny but nasty too...that guy forgot to wipe his arse! :rofl:

A guy??? Look again....if you dare... Hmmm...I don't recall guys wearing those kind of undies...unless they're perverted or into some sort of fetish.... :eek:

Roadrunner said:
A guy??? Look again....if you dare... Hmmm...I don't recall guys wearing those kind of undies...unless they're perverted or into some sort of fetish.... :eek:
Well, look closely....its gotta be a guy cuz of hairy legs and back!! and if it is really a guy, why is he wearing them women's undies...mmm good question unless he is a pervert or has a fetish for women's undies ...LOL! OR! If it is a female, then she forgot to shave! LOL!.......

*gags*

And I have to wash my dad's dirty white undies that look like THAT.

Shoot me please.

Defee said:
Well, look closely....its gotta be a guy cuz of hairy legs and back!! and if it is really a guy, why is he wearing them women's undies...mmm good question unless he is a pervert or has a fetish for women's undies ...LOL! OR! If it is a female, then she forgot to shave! LOL!.......

I'll pass! Cuz, one time to look was even too much for mah eyes...whoever it was...for all we'll ever know...the sight's deplorable and welllll...must we say anymore???! :lol:

Roadrunner said:
I'll pass! Cuz, one time to look was even too much for mah eyes...whoever it was...for all we'll ever know...the sight's deplorable and welllll...must we say anymore???! :lol:
:rofl: I dont blame ya!!

Yikes!!! LOL. How embarrassing. Or maybe he was simply too inebriated to wipe. ;)

Roadrunner said:

Or could be one of those 'mommy's boy' types that gets these undies as xmas or birthday gifts.

Richard

Back