Twilight Zone 'Deaths head revisited '

I just saw this on TV tonight , and it's powerful ,I am sorry I could not find it with CC . :(

I saw it. That actor was on hogans heroes and the movie "The Longest Day"

I started to watch that too, but I was so upset that it wasn't captioned I gave up. I was having trouble with a number of stations with no captions that usually are. Thought maybe it was the weather blowing the captions away. I know sometimes when there isn't a strong signal the cc is messed up. I watch tv with an antenna.

I started to watch that too, but I was so upset that it wasn't captioned I gave up. I was having trouble with a number of stations with no captions that usually are. Thought maybe it was the weather blowing the captions away. I know sometimes when there isn't a strong signal the cc is messed up. I watch tv with an antenna.

I saw this ME TV 292 they did not have CC for a long time. I send them an email and they said they have CC on all their shows . I think it was about year ago the CC started to show up . I don't think I saw this show , I read
Rod Serling had to hard time getting any shows on about the wars . I tried 3 difference videos and they had no CC. :(

I used to watch a lot of the original series. I never knew they continued the series at least twice until I was in college.

I finally got my hands on the DVDs, but they were not captioned. :(

I hate when videos have no CC! There is public TV station for kids and they have CC ,I called them couple of times and was told it would be fixed . I notice this when my granddaughter was watch the station on my and I have my CC on at all time.

Back