TSA agent inserts hand into woman's vagina four times, Agent then sues the Victim.

yizuman

Reaction score
TheAgitator LogoTheAgitator.com

We’re Going To Molest You. And Then We’re Going To Make You Pay for It.
Wednesday, September 7th, 2011

Last April, journalist Amy Alkon reported on her blog that she had been sexually assaulted by a TSA agent, albeit under the implicit authority of the federal government.

Nearing the end of this violation, I sobbed even louder as the woman, FOUR TIMES, stuck the side of her gloved hand INTO my vagina, through my pants. Between my labia. She really got up there. Four times. Back right and left, and front right and left. In my vagina. Between my labia. I was shocked — utterly unprepared for how she got the side of her hand up there. It was government-sanctioned sexual assault.

Upon leaving, still sobbing, I yelled to the woman, “YOU RAPED ME.” And I took her name to see if I could file sexual assault charges on my return. This woman, and all of those who support this system deserve no less than this sort of unpleasant experience, and from all of us.

That TSA agent is now demanding 500,000 for the distress she claims to have suffered from Alkon’s words. The Popehat link has much, much more.

Meanwhile, in New Mexico:

A woman in the state of New Mexico is asking cops to cover her medical bill after she was ordered by the Metro Narcotics Agency of Las Cruces, NM to undergo a costly cavity search — at her own expense.

The woman, whose name is being withheld, was apprehended by authorities earlier this summer. Acting on “credible information from a reliable source,” Metro Sgt. Mike Alba obtained a search warrant from Magistrate Court to send the woman into Memorial Medical Center to undergo a forcible and thorough body cavity search.

Not only did the probe come up fruitless, however, but the woman was footed with a medical bill for $1,122 for something she never wanted or asked for.

Source: We’re Going To Molest You. And Then We’re Going To Make You Pay for It. | The Agitator

We need to rise up and take a stand like all of the other countries have been doing. The longer we all sit on our asses and drink our latties, the longer the assaults continues.

Yiz

The following links is the letters exchanged between the TSA Agent's attorney demanding a half million dollars and the response from the victim's attorney..

TSA Agent's Lawyer Demands (PDF File)

Victim's Attorney responds... (PDF File)

The woman who is a columnist can be found at this link, go to the last page of the magazine and you'll see her picture and name....

Researching more and will edit this post as I find more information....

Yiz

um... this woman needs to chill out. TSA did not insert finger-fuck her or anything like that. It was just a side of female TSA's hand that "touched" her crotch. That's what "enhanced" pat-down is.... :roll:

I had same thing by male security guard at clubbing. good riddance. :roll:

Regardless of that situation, I still don't want any TSA agent to touch my junk. PERIOD. PERIOD. PERIOD.

I successfully avoid that route when it comes to checkpoint since Homeland Security or whoever imposes the pat down regulations at every airports in USA.

Reworded.... just for entertainment purposes.
Nearing the end of this violation, I sobbed even louder as the woman, FOUR TIMES, stuck the side of her gloved hand INTO my butthole, through my pants. Between my asscheeks. She really got up there. Four times. Back right and left, and front right and left. In my butthole. Between my assheeks. I was shocked — utterly unprepared for how she got the side of her hand up there. It was government-sanctioned sexual assault.

I think I would be a bit more than "shocked" and utterly unprepared for how she got her hand sideways up there.

Wake up America, do you think our great grand folks would of let the government walk on us like this? No way!

um... this woman needs to chill out. TSA did not insert finger-fuck her or anything like that. It was just a side of female TSA's hand that "touched" her crotch. That's what "enhanced" pat-down is.... :roll:

I had same thing by male security guard at clubbing. good riddance. :roll:

yes, but the difference there is ... you LIKE it.

Wirelessly posted

ladysolitary85 said:
Wake up America, do you think our great grand folks would of let the government walk on us like this? No way!

Knowing American history, they would.

Sorry, but people who actually do something are a minority in the seas of complainers. Even the Patriots were only a small segement of the 13 Colonies.

Last edited:

I got news for you!
When I learn the history of Social Security, I tored into my parents because it is their generation that allowed SS funds to be used for other than the intended purpose of Ss. So, yes, your grandparents DID allow the government to walk all over us.

Wirelessly posted

Knowing American history, they would.

Sorry, but people who actually do something are a minority in the seas of complainers. Even the Patriots were only a small segement of the 13 Colonies.

Only 3%

III

yes, but the difference there is ... you LIKE it.

correction - I DIDN'T get all overly-dramatic like her because it's to be expected.

Did she think she's entitled to VIP treatment? lol!

Did the woman have teeth inside her vadge and bit the TSA agent? CRAZY!!!! That is so wrong but I can't help but think of the new condom that is issued in South Africa (I could be wrong about the country) where a woman invented a sort of vaginal condom with "plastic teeth" that is used by women in the case if they are raped. It is sort of an anti-rape device due to the high instances of rape crime. If the man tries to do something to the lady, the device will latch onto his peen and won't let go. If the man struggles, it will hold on tighter. The only way to remove it is to to go a doctor. Perhaps it is also an anti-TSA device too. Hmm...

Back