Troy Davis put to death

Not around here. They're still moving in, along with the Michiganders.

Give em' time. Took me almost 20 years to find my way back from TN.:lol:

I'll be running off to maine hopefully soon...
time for a change Georgia has NOT been on my mind as of late. :)

After watching "The Green Mile" I had mixed feelings on the death penalty. I do not know much about the Troy Davis case, but his last words were not typical of a murderer. That is what struck me about this whole thing.

I have known just how warped, corrupt, and downright hateful several courts are in Georgia. I have known for a long time. It saddens me to no end.

Troy killed a cop. And Obama as the chief law enforcement officer, cannot opposed Troy's executive....

Was this the case where several witnesses recanted their statements?

Troy killed a cop. And Obama as the chief law enforcement officer, cannot opposed Troy's executive....

in case you didn't know... "chief law enforcement officer" is Eric Holder, not Obama - assuming that you're referring to US Attorney. and Georgia's Attorney General is Sam Oiens.

And Obama cannot granted Presidential pardon nor interfere with it because it's a state matter... not federal issue so this falls under Georgia Governor's shoulder to bear this burden and responsibility.

can't believe you didn't know this..... :dunno2:

Was this the case where several witnesses recanted their statements?

I just read the wikipedia article on it - the US Supreme Court ruled they were not recantations. And ... I think he was put on trial 4 times. Appeared he did shoot a cop, and someone else.

in case you didn't know... "chief law enforcement officer" is Eric Holder, not Obama - assuming that you're referring to US Attorney. and Georgia's Attorney General is Sam Oiens.

And Obama cannot granted Presidential pardon nor interfere with it because it's a state matter... not federal issue so this falls under Georgia Governor's shoulder to bear this burden and responsibility.

can't believe you didn't know this..... :dunno2:

The Governor can not even grant a pardon in the State of Ga. Only the Georgia Pardons Board can grant clemency. Which obviously Troy Davis was denied.

Red necks do that

That is true. Redneck is one word and apparently a lot of rednecks dont know that. :laugh2:

I know a dood with redneck tat on his arm with two words. I told him redneck's one word and he said no shit. :lol: I told him he was a wuss. Fake ass redneck!

I know anotha dood with huge redneck tat on his forearm. The problem is he's a momma's boy and an excellent ass-kisser. :lol: He think he a redneck cuz he is above average tuff guy. :sure:

That is true. Redneck is one word and apparently a lot of rednecks dont know that. :laugh2:

I know a dood with redneck tat on his arm with two words. I told him redneck's one word and he said no shit. :lol: I told him he was a wuss. Fake ass redneck!

You said that to a total stranger or did you know him?

You said that to a total stranger or did you know him?

Sorry, read my post again. I actually worked wit him(landscape) and he was such a bitch. I saw him two yrs later at factory. I used the P word. :giggle: All he could do was walk away and he did. ( he know better )

Sorry, read my post again. I actually worked wit him(landscape) and he was such a bitch. I saw him two yrs later at factory. I used the P word. :giggle: All he could do was walk away and he did. ( he know better )

He's a bigger man than you because he did not get angry or punch you like what many people would do.

You're a bully.

He's a bigger man than you because he did not get angry or punch you like what many people would do.

You're a bully.

first, i wasnt talkin to ya

second, he deserved it

third, you dont know me

If i want your opinion, I'll unzip my pants.

first, i wasnt talkin to ya

second, he deserved it

third, you dont know me

If i want your opinion, I'll unzip my pants.

spoken like a bully. and why not say same to Tousi since you weren't talking to him either in the first place.

Not sure if you are aware of this, but you give off a vibe of extreme immaturity.

Back