Troy Davis put to death

Troy Davis case had lead me to not support death penalty anymore, except for terrorists and serial killers that cause mass killing.

Fuck to state of GA!

Link to the case incase you want to learn more
Troy Davis case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Get this, seven black members of jury recommended death. What do you have to say now?

Troy mentioned he took off before the shooting. :lol: I hear that all the time. I cant believe most of you sayin' he is 100% innocent. MY ASS. He even placed himself there. It's not like witnesses picked him out of nowhere.

Most protesters were black and brought up lynchin'. How silly was that....They are still livin' in da past.

There was not any DNA evidence that ties Davis to the crime! The cop famliy have no way of knowing if Davis was the right guy, I saw the mother on TV and she was more concerned about having the case closed than wondering if the cop had the right man! If that was my child I would want to made damn sure the right person was caught! I could never live with myself if the wrong man was killed! And you better be careful and do not get caught around a crime scene , you could be found guilty, and who will believe other wise!

Why would they look for DNA in '89?

I've been to a lot of states and can attest the worst case of racism I've seen was in Vermont, not in the South. Racism is everywhere.

South is much worst than north. Trust me. You'd see more confederate flags in south than anywhere else.

South is much worst than north. Trust me. You'd see more confederate flags in south than anywhere else.

how would you know?

Just because people wave Confederate flags doesn't mean they're KKK thugs.

I can agree with this provided that I'm left out of it. :D It's not just Georgia that has this problem.
There are a handful of other states, heck if not the entire U.S.A that has this issue, sadly.

I can certainly agree that it can be found every where. It is just more prevalent in some areas than others.

I've been to a lot of states and can attest the worst case of racism I've seen was in Vermont, not in the South. Racism is everywhere.

And isn't it ironic that Vermonter's consider themselves to be very progressive as the first state to legalize same sex unions?

And isn't it ironic that Vermonter's consider themselves to be very progressive as the first state to legalize same sex unions?

one step at a time, I guess.

Back