TPriest may molested 200 Deaf boys but was never removed from the church

Despite the grave allegations, Ratzinger's deputy at the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith ruled that the alleged molestation had occurred too long ago and the accused priest, Rev. Lawrence Murphy, should instead repent and be restricted from celebrating Mass outside of his diocese.

Source: FOXNews.com - Warned of Priest, Vatican Failed to Remove Him

Are you fucking kidding me? It happened to long ago? Repent and be restricted to celebrating mass only at his diocese? No wonder why this type of thing continues. There are no reprucissions. It should be up to the law to determine if it was too long ago. Not the Vatican. What a crock of shit.

Are you fucking kidding me? It happened to long ago? Repent and be restricted to celebrating mass only at his diocese? No wonder why this type of thing continues. There are no reprucissions. It should be up to the law to determine if it was too long ago. Not the Vatican. What a crock of shit.

Two things;

Tell me what you really feel..

and

WTF, no pictures?

Pope or no Pope...if he ever sticks out his hand for me to kiss it...I'll snatch him around and kick his ass!...This is really sick, those poor kids.

Wow, thats, just.............wow :crazy: I agree that the pope needs to take responsibility for his people but he is not the perpetrator. I think the Gay community should also take reponsibility for them and I also think that these priests and those that knowingly hide it should be prosecuted as pedophiles. This is not something that is tolerated by our society and by our religion.

Two things;

Tell me what you really feel..

and

WTF, no pictures?

00catholicpriest.gif

I have never felt comfortable around priests when i was kiddo. i didnt remember that i gave nuns hard time long time ago. that's what My mom told me about it and she saw it too. LOL My old school used to be catholic school. I never liked being in the confessional, facing up to priest. I often shrug it off to priests when he asked tons of questions in the past. =X One time, I knew the priest knew that his pants was torn and wide spread out legs, as his torn pants as i could see his nuts. :ugh2:

Why lock the thread? :confused: The facts are the facts and regardless of your religous beliefs you can't deny the facts.

Right. we were not talking about what belief we should be in, just it is about news, what happened. nothing else.

Why lock the thread? :confused: The facts are the facts and regardless of your religous beliefs you can't deny the facts.
Of course they are facts and there is also so many problems in other religions also. I do not see it much on news except Catholic Church.Is it because Catholic church is so big and wealthy? I have heard so many people complain about how filthy Catholic Church is. The lawyers who did for those victims want to go after Pope now. We paid billion dollars to those victims. Money belonged to us who made donation and money goes to those victims, lawyers and others. more. Now we have to pay them more and more. I had enough of this. This church now has a zero tolerance policy for those men who want to be priests. They do not accept gay men to become priests anymore. We used to had about 10,000 gay priests. Do you think those gay priests molested those little boys? How about this priest who stole money from us and took money to Mexico and still do pastor there. I would love to see him come back and throw him in jail. Pope has nothing do with this priest but archbishop in Mexico keep and protect him from us. Yes our church is not perfect but we are not giving up to make our church better. Now I read this, I am not surprise but sadly the lawyers for those victims want more $$$ and go after our Pope. Maybe we should send our former President Bush to NATO for war crimes because other countries want to bring him to trial just alike people here want Pope to come here to go to trial. The way I see those who are against Pope wanted to see our Church dead and gone.

This is what I am object to this picture. It shows that all priests are child molesters.

Whoa, I don't think that all priests are child molesters. Just a handful of priests and nuns are pretty good without the touching and molesting the children. Just the ones who are molesting are the guilty ones. So don't blame all of them, only some of them, okay? :roll:

Of course they are facts and there is also so many problems in other religions also. I do not see it much on news except Catholic Church.Is it because Catholic church is so big and wealthy? I have heard so many people complain about how filthy Catholic Church is. The lawyers who did for those victims want to go after Pope now. We paid billion dollars to those victims. Money belonged to us who made donation and money goes to those victims, lawyers and others. more. Now we have to pay them more and more. I had enough of this. This church now has a zero tolerance policy for those men who want to be priests. They do not accept gay men to become priests anymore. We used to had about 10,000 gay priests. Do you think those gay priests molested those little boys? How about this priest who stole money from us and took money to Mexico and still do pastor there. I would love to see him come back and throw him in jail. Pope has nothing do with this priest but archbishop in Mexico keep and protect him from us. Yes our church is not perfect but we are not giving up to make our church better. Now I read this, I am not surprise but sadly the lawyers for those victims want more $$$ and go after our Pope. Maybe we should send our former President Bush to NATO for war crimes because other countries want to bring him to trial just alike people here want Pope to come here to go to trial. The way I see those who are against Pope wanted to see our Church dead and gone.
Those are your opinions and while I respect them I don't agree. The reasons Catholic Priests are getting caught is because they are commiting the act. I have my own personal opinions on why it is happening but at the end of the day they are just my opinions. We are all entitled to our opinions.

This is what I am object to this picture. It shows that all priests are child molesters.
that is not what it says nor in my humble opinion does it imply. You can choose to read into it what you will.

There is no reason for a priest to be alone with a boy. There were no policies in place to protect the children. The church has the duty to put policies in place and make sure that they are followed.

Personally, I assume that everyone's a pervert until proven otherwise. I'm very protective of children.

they need to allow the Priests to marry. That is my opinion.

No they don't. It's their religious belief for a reason. Even if priest marry, they still molest, probably their own children.

if they didn't have a sick mind, they can find themselves a nun (without rape, it is at will) instead of children.

Beside, Lutheran church is very familiar to Catholic and they allow marriage. But none of the catholics are not interested in going to one.

I wonder if some men become priest for the purpose to get the opportunity to commit these acts?

in my opinion, They were NOT doing on purpose. They may have struggle with the confusion of between with sexual issues and love god and go ahead to become priests in their younger years. Then, they suddenly start to realize for some reasons at a much later. I am catholic myself, and i have been osberving nuns and priests tooo long. They are being human like us. Indeed, I do not look down at catholic belief overall, but like RD says, priest should be allow to marry then things may be better for them. Maybe It would clear up their cloud minds of seeing why they become priests and nuns in the first place.

Without sex issues that causes them to aggravate in their own natures like take blame on others such as small innocent childrens based on their desires of sex but LOVE god at the same time.

IMHO. =?

Back