TPriest may molested 200 Deaf boys but was never removed from the church

they need to allow the Priests to marry. That is my opinion.
How would that protect little boys? If individuals are pedophiles, marriage won't quench that urge. There are many cases where pedophiles seem to have normal marriages and a family.

It would only mean that single pedophiles become married pedophiles.

Celibacy for priests is a separate issue.

There is no reason for a priest to be alone with a boy. There were no policies in place to protect the children. The church has the duty to put policies in place and make sure that they are followed.

Personally, I assume that everyone's a pervert until proven otherwise. I'm very protective of children.
What protective policies do you recommend?

Background checks?

No private counseling?

Other ideas?

What protective policies do you recommend?

Background checks?

No private counseling?

Other ideas?

huh? same idea for doctor that should be not alone. Nurses usually come in the same room with doctors. so priests should be have some staffs or nuns.

All i know is that priests should not be alone with small children with no other adults around.

huh? same idea for doctor that should be not alone. Nurses usually come in the same room with doctors. so priests should be have some staffs or nuns.

All i know is that priests should not be alone with small children with no other adults around.
I know female nurses come into the exam room when it's a male doctor doing "female" exams but male nurses don't come into the exam room for male patients with female doctors. Of course, that would address only heterosexual "mixes" anyway.

In secular counseling sessions, how are security and privacy handled for child clients? :dunno: Video recording?

I hate to say it but sometimes molesting involves more than one adult, so simply having two adults present is not always a guarantee of safety.

It's sad, sick world we live in. :(

Yea, it's sad where we live in. maybe video recording is a good idea, with adult consent. =/

Back