Towing them back

Nice jeep! I love my cherokee. Sounds like you're coming out ahead on that deal.

Nice jeep! I love my cherokee. Sounds like you're coming out ahead on that deal.
Yep, supposed to pick up a cherokee tomorrow for my daughter. She is starting a new job and her birthday is Monday, so going to surprise her with it.

I love the inline 6 motors. Old tech but tough as nails and keep on going. Grand or XJ?

When I was in college, I drove a Cherokee with 258 inline 6 with carburetor. Lots of torque at low speed and only was able to top out at between 70-75mph. Fuel economy eats your wallet pretty quick (had to fuel twice a week) but was a strong motor.

I love the inline 6 motors. Old tech but tough as nails and keep on going. Grand or XJ?

welp, regulators, struts and other goodies came in today so I installed most. The radiator will be installed when the motor gets installed.

welp, regulators, struts and other goodies came in today so I installed most. The radiator will be installed when the motor gets installed.

How did your coil magnets do? I can think of posts I read on another site about them jumping from the head to the vehicle when doing upgrades or repairs!

How did your coil magnets do? I can think of posts I read on another site about them jumping from the head to the vehicle when doing upgrades or repairs!
You probly read mine where they jumped onto the shed roof back when... Yes, they have jumped onto the hood and onto the door a few times, I am getting to the point I hate wearing them while working because I cant just let go of everything to catch or protect them....

speaking of that... do implants jump onto others with CI when they hug? That'd be awkwards !

speaking of that... do implants jump onto others with CI when they hug? That'd be awkwards !

If that happened, theoretically, wouldn't only one person have it happen? If the other person had a stronger magnet?

Also on a serious note, you can buy snuggie things that band around the ear to hold them, or just get earmolds.

This reminds me of the buzz that I tell people is the bonus for hugging me on my hearing aid side. (I only wear one aid because the other ear is complete deaf.)

If that happened, theoretically, wouldn't only one person have it happen? If the other person had a stronger magnet?

Also on a serious note, you can buy snuggie things that band around the ear to hold them, or just get earmolds.

If earmolds will work or not depends on brand and mic choice. Advanced Bionics has a mic choice that would keep you from using earmolds but most people that I have read of using the t-mic or t-mic 2 really like them.

http://www.advancedbionics.com/com/en/products/accessories/t-mic.html

I think you two are applying the term "snuggies" to two different things. The one that I get a great many hits on when Googling is the sleeved blanket. That sure would not help a CI magnet hold in place!
re-read my post.

The most mechanical problems in 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 are cylinder heads where the valve seats are loose because the aluminum cylinder heads from early model year, became expanded due to heat, allow the harden valve seats starting to be loose, causes misfire. Engine block or pistons or crankshafts are good but flawed cylinder heads. If the valves or valve seats drop then the entire engine is toasted, if they are not crushing to the top of the pistons then you need to replace new cylinder heads. I had one here last year for overheated engine, diagnosed and found bad cylinder head gaskets, told a customer that the entire engine need to replace a new engine. Customer declined the repair. She want to sell it then I offer her $500 cash but she sold it to a towing driver for high offer.. If I buy it from her then I would replace cylinder heads, thermostat, water pump and other parts that involves in the engine repairs... resale and good profits. :mad2:

The most mechanical problems in 3.7L V6 and 4.7L V8 are cylinder heads where the valve seats are loose because the aluminum cylinder heads from early model year, became expanded due to heat, allow the harden valve seats starting to be loose, causes misfire. Engine block or pistons or crankshafts are good but flawed cylinder heads. If the valves or valve seats drop then the entire engine is toasted, if they are not crushing to the top of the pistons then you need to replace new cylinder heads. I had one here last year for overheated engine, diagnosed and found bad cylinder head gaskets, told a customer that the entire engine need to replace a new engine. Customer declined the repair. She want to sell it then I offer her $500 cash but she sold it to a towing driver for high offer.. If I buy it from her then I would replace cylinder heads, thermostat, water pump and other parts that involves in the engine repairs... resale and good profits. :mad2:
Very true. The place I ordered my motor from has corrected all the issues with these motors and warranty them 4 years/unlimited mileage. I also bought the NO FAULT warranty so even if I forgot to put oil in it they would replace the motor and pay for the install up to $100hr. labor rates. Plus towing and rental car... they fixed the oil bosses and drain issues as well as the warm up temp issues.

I bought MOPAR sensors and other vital parts including a new radiator...

Back