Towing them back

sonocativo

Reaction score
found 2 jeeps, one for my daughter and I... both bad motors but thats where the fun begins...lol
Guess which one Im keeping...lol

Attachments

• jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 35
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 35
Just got back from buying #2, those are a HELLA light bar on top, very expensive accessory for these. The hauler will pick it up around 3 and drop it off here around 4pm this evening. Nice jeep, needs cleaned inside but not bad. The rear doors, both windows are off track (common issue due to plastic parts, I found a kit that has heavier duty metal parts to replace. The motor, a local shop will replace at $1200... I got the jeep for $1000 so not a bad deal at all. Might be a simple fix, said the motor rattles and I think its a harmonic balancer... so may not even need a motor? this one will start and run, just noisey

Hahaha That motor is toast... it fires right up but sounds like hell !

Waiting on my buddy, going to the salvage yard to hunt down some goodies !!!!!
also heard the rockers come off, so going to pull valve covers and check that first.

Pulled the radiator, was leaking, got some crud in the hoses ( not metal, but looks like carbon??? ) anyways, think Im going to go ahead with a new upgraded motor and neww radiator....

Attachments

• jeep 016.jpg
    jeep 016.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
gas1.jpg

Jeep ...

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

Talked to the guy up the street who just opened a new shop, has several businesses, and he will be giving me a quote on R&R today.... if all sounds good, I will have this jeep up and running very soon.

Talked to the guy up the street who just opened a new shop, has several businesses, and he will be giving me a quote on R&R today.... if all sounds good, I will have this jeep up and running very soon.

What years are those?

What years are those?
I didnt get the silver one (04) but I did get the 2002 Renegade 4x4 (with lights on top)
Having a brand new motor installed (ordering it tomorrow) and the shop said they will install it cheap.... Im a happy camper !

Back