Topless Gardener in Boulder CO.

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Topless gardener causes fuss in Boulder, Colorado.

Boulder Housing Partners takes on nudist couple after topless gardening complaintsBOULDER — A nudist in Boulder who was threatened with eviction last spring for gardening outside wearing only pasties and a thong has caused another stir by gardening topless.

At least four callers told police 52-year-old Catharine Pierce was in her yard topless on Wednesday. State law prohibits exposed genitals, but Pierce was wearing a thong and gardening gloves.

Police spokeswoman Sarah Huntley says an officer told Pierce to consider wearing a shirt because children at the school across the street were playing outside.

Pierce's husband then complained to police. Huntley says a police supervisor agreed with Pierce's husband that Pierce wasn't breaking any laws.

Boulder is considering expanding its anti-nudity law.

Read more: Topless gardener causes fuss in Boulder - The Denver Post

PFH did to watch her. :lol:

I find certain men are better off leaving their shirts on in public as well.

:lol:

Whether we're fat, skinny, ugly, good looking, fine, so-so, whatever...we're all the same. Maybe some don't have hang ups while others do.

Ok ... like .. I have that image now permanently burned into my brain and it will not go away!
I would recommend a home lobotomy kit or perhaps gouging your eyes out with a fork.

3265382526_137ef58403.jpg

PFH probably enjoying spying on those topless ladies doing gardening in March. :giggle:

Back