top ten reasons not and to move to arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you gone to any deaf event/social in Colorado yet? I've gone to several cuz I live here. Tell me about deaf center? There is two deaf store in Denver, one in south denver and other in northwest denver.

I talked with Mayor and Goverment and Interpreter service. They told me that Denver had deaf center but they shut down. I dont know why they shut down. I know that they have deaf store but they are not for deaf social or fun. Understand??? There have none of deaf social. SAC would charge you to join because they reguire you to be member. And SAC break one law. They do gambling with money. I was told by deaf lady who is member of SAC. I don't want be in this. That is so suck! I rather join deaf social to chat for free! There have no deaf social. Of course They have coffee chat but It dont happen often. Please dont pick fight with me because I live here.

I was from Utah. They have deaf center. They don't charge deaf people or me for chat and social! They welcome us to social and chat!

Oh, yes. I am sick going to a meeting for voting to make plans. I thought that it was great to meet people. We all go there - we wanted to chat each other instead of a meeting. It does not work that way. I realized that a deaf president of a club wants more money from us annually. I think he is a thief. I didn't join the member anymore. No want to be the president of the club so he got a 5th term. I do not give a damn about a lecture or joke stories. Maybe some joke stories, but not all day long.

Nozboo, Read this thread. That why Coloradodeaf news always have meeting, classes often instead fun events. SAC are not FREE! NO kidding!

I talked with Mayor and Goverment and Interpreter service. They told me that Denver had deaf center but they shut down. I dont know why they shut down. I know that they have deaf store but they are not for deaf social or fun. Understand??? There have none of deaf social. SAC would charge you to join because they reguire you to be member. And SAC break one law. They do gambling with money. I was told by deaf lady who is member of SAC. I don't want be in this. That is so suck! I rather join deaf social to chat for free! There have no deaf social. Of course They have coffee chat but It dont happen often. Please dont pick fight with me because I live here.

I was from Utah. They have deaf center. They don't charge deaf people or me for chat and social! They welcome us to social and chat!

I'm not here to pick a fight, just pointing it out... "because I live here" Where do you live? in Colorado or? You said coffee chat don't happen often, they do happen often, I attend one of coffee chat every fridays with our friends through word of mouth, there are couple that is regularly that do not advertise on coloradodeaf.com I'm open to discuss. Yes there are deaf social occassionally, not all the time.

Reread what I said earlier that People have lives to focus on jobs, children etc. That is why they don't go out all the time, people have lives

Nozboo, Read this thread. That why Coloradodeaf news always have meeting, classes often instead fun events. SAC are not FREE! NO kidding!

I never mentioned that SAC are free :nono:, Coloradodeafnews advertise for classes to teach people to GET THEIR ASS OFF THE COUCH to find job, work, keep busy etc instead of staying home, but Coloradodeaf do offer some fun events

I've crossed out Colorado and Arizona because I don't think Colorado is for me due to lack of deaf events, it doesn't look impressive or sounds good, too many negativity on Colorado. Texas got tons of deaf events and tons of deaf people.....so I will be posting pros and cons on Texas.

I've met deaf people who moved to Colorado has no negative, perhap it's best to visit and stay for couple of days and you'll know your answers

I've met deaf people who moved to Colorado has no negative, perhap it's best to visit and stay for couple of days and you'll know your answers

Well, yeah I haven't been to Denver metro area on my feet, only changed planes there that's all. I have to visit there the same time deaf events happens so I can see for myself. Don't Colorado have a free non-profit deaf center to visit for deaf needs, events, etc?

Well, yeah I haven't been to Denver metro area on my feet, only changed planes there that's all. I have to visit there the same time deaf events happens so I can see for myself. Don't Colorado have a free non-profit deaf center to visit for deaf needs, events, etc?

Vocational Rehab's one of them lol, but for non-profit deaf center hmmm... I'm not sure about it nor aware of it, I'll have to check onto it...

Vocational Rehab's one of them lol, but for non-profit deaf center hmmm... I'm not sure about it nor aware of it, I'll have to check onto it...

Washington state have a few non profit deaf centers like the one in East WA, Seattle area, etc. The deaf center in Seattle closed down for some reason but the 2 or so staff moved to be under Hearing, Speech and Deafness Center. I don't know any more in detail, though. Probably financial issues.

Washington state have a few non profit deaf centers like the one in East WA, Seattle area, etc. The deaf center in Seattle closed down for some reason but the 2 or so staff moved to be under Hearing, Speech and Deafness Center. I don't know any more in detail, though. Probably financial issues.

I plan to get back to you on it after I contact somebody whose's more detailed about COlorado deafness center etc

#1 reason NOT to move to AZ.--shel90 doesn't live there anymore!

Mod Note:

Thread closed at creator's request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back