Top 10 Discontinued Sodas

I know, I would buy them just to keep it in the regratior and never open them forever and Red Fusion will remind me of the good memories of drinking Red Fusion everytime I open the regratior :bowdown:
What if they explode?

Then I will scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Then I will cry :tears:
Now you know how I feel...

I had the complete Star Wars: Episode 1 collection in Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi One, and Mountain Dew cans. They were all boxed up in my closet. Unfortunately, they exploded for some reason and my mom threw them all away. Argh!

I had the complete Star Wars: Episode 1 collection in Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi One, and Mountain Dew cans. They were all boxed up in my closet. Unfortunately, they exploded for some reason and my mom threw them all away. Argh!

That sucks! Just imagine what it would be worth right now....

damn Pepsi Blue cost 499.99!! I wanna Pepsi Blue come back!! I never see Dr Denali before anywhere :dunno:

interesting website, thanks for the link, DVDFreaker

FYI I have complete set of Star Wars 1, and its empited, so let me know if u are interesting

I can see the picture of the bottle in my head...it was green with white writing and drawing of an elf....but for the life of me I can't remember the name!

I remember seeing that when I was a child. I thought it was old label of Sprite. Or Frosty as in Jack Frost?

Any of you guys remember the pull-tabs? I am glad they changed it so not to litter so much.

That sucks! Just imagine what it would be worth right now....
Exactly! Yeah!

It was so awesome! I mean, the only thing missing was the gold Yoda can which was actually a random prize worth $25. Even if I got the gold Yoda can, I would keep it anyway. ;)

I was hoping they would do it again for the second and third Star Wars movies, but nope... my dream gone to waste. *sobbing*

Back