Top 10 Discontinued Sodas

What about TAB? I haven't seen that in years!

I remember the one drink that had an elf on it....? Anyone know that one?

Was it in a green bottle?

What about FANTA? I have not see that FANTA drink in the US anymore? I've seen a lot of those drinks outside of US. Weird.
Someone please prove me wrong, I'll owe someone 10 push-ups.
Yep, Fanta is still around. In fact, I had some yesterday at the mall. :)

Drop and give me 10 push-ups! :whip:

I didn't see this on there, but when my dad was in college they had this really nasty chocolate flavored soda in the vending machines. Whenever they got stressed out they'd go to the top floor of the dorms and drop one down the stairwell. :giggle: I guess the only reason I'm bringing this up is because that's the only time I've heard of chocolate flavored soda. Anyone else know anything about it?

I didn't see this on there, but when my dad was in college they had this really nasty chocolate flavored soda in the vending machines. Whenever they got stressed out they'd go to the top floor of the dorms and drop one down the stairwell. :giggle: I guess the only reason I'm bringing this up is because that's the only time I've heard of chocolate flavored soda. Anyone else know anything about it?
I've had Yoohoo and Hershey's non-carbonated sodas. Is that what you're talking about? Those aren't so bad. :)

Yep cherry coke is still around since my son always get them.

I dont see vanilla coke at all. That is horrible taste. :barf:

I just remembered something!

dn*L!!!

Oh, sorry... I'm talking about upside-down 7*up!

Yep, they did that a few years ago. I tried it... not bad. ;)

There was another one... Mr. Green. It was a Dr. Pepper-like soda by Sobe. :)

That wasn't so bad either. :)

I used to drink 7-up all the times but now I drink zero sprint or was it zero pespi

Yep cherry coke is still around since my son always get them.

I dont see vanilla coke at all. That is horrible taste. :barf:
Yeah, those canned vanilla-flavored sodas use imitation vanilla and don't have much flavor.

I recommend bartender style vanilla/cherry-flavored sodas. They use real vanilla and cherry syrup when they make those sodas.

Next time you go out to a restaurant like Friday's or Dave & Busters or whatever... ask for vanilla/cherry/both with the soda of your choice. YUM!

I used to love cherry coke. For some weird reason I remember Cherry Coke being really big in the late 80's early 90's. At the Cumberland Farms on Rt. 6, they have fountain soda and you can add a shot of lime, vanilla or cherry.

I used to love cherry coke. For some weird reason I remember Cherry Coke being really big in the late 80's early 90's. At the Cumberland Farms on Rt. 6, they have fountain soda and you can add a shot of lime, vanilla or cherry.
I remember years ago when they came out with Cherry Coke. I thought it was good.

They later changed it to Fountain Style Cherry Coke. That tasted better!

They then switched back to normal Cherry Coke. :(

I prefer fountain style since they use real syrup. :)

I remmy back in 80's and early 90's. We had clear Coke, Clear Pepsi. I've tasted both. Clear coke taste a bit different cuz no carmel flavor in it. I like it but not exactly my favorite. I buys them till it no longer on shelf. Short live!

Catty

Does anybody remember the drink called "Red Fusion" made by Dr. Pepper? I loved that stuff, I used to drink Red Fusion all the time and I was so disappointed that it stopped selling them, does anybody have Red Fusion in other areas? I would buy them from you just to drink it again..... :(

Does anybody remember the drink called "Red Fusion" made by Dr. Pepper? I loved that stuff, I used to drink Red Fusion all the time and I was so disappointed that it stopped selling them, does anybody have Red Fusion in other areas? I would buy them from you just to drink it again..... :(

Ohh yeah that's right, Red Fusion are so good! I was used to drink it all the times when I was in high school.. I agree it was really SHAME that it was discontinued!

I agree with you. I remember that drink as well. :(

They're probably for collector's use, not to drink... since they probably expired a long time ago. ;)

I know, I would buy them just to keep it in the regratior and never open them forever and Red Fusion will remind me of the good memories of drinking Red Fusion everytime I open the regratior :bowdown:

Back