TongueOnFire, I need recipe

sunflowergal

Reaction score
I wonder if you have recipe for mixed fruit salad. I would like to have recipe for mixed fruit salad.

there 3 recipes i have in my file .. so here is

MIXED FRUIT SALAD

2 med. apples, diced
2 med. oranges, peeled and diced
2 lg. bananas, diced
15-20 seedless grapes, halved
5 walnuts
2 c. sour cream

Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl. Add walnuts and sour cream. Stir gently. Serve at once. 6 servings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIXED FRUIT SALAD

1 (20 oz.) can sliced peaches
1 (20 oz.) can sliced pineapple, cut in pieces
1 (16 oz.) can mandarin oranges
1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. vanilla pudding
1 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. vanilla tapioca pudding (do not use instant puddings)

Drain all fruits. Combine all juices and add enough water to make 3 cups. Add the puddings; mix well. Cook in microwave on full power for 6 to 7 minutes or until thick. Stir 2 to 3 times while cooking. Cool. Add drained fruit and mix together. Put in refrigerator. Keep a week if kept covered. You can use peaches, pineapple, fruit cocktail, and apricots. But you can use any fruit: strawberries in season and grapes at Christmas time, but don't use bananas unless you use it immediately as they turn brown.

----------------------------------------------------------------

MIXED FRUIT SALAD

2 (20 oz.) cans pineapple chunks
1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges
1 sm. bottle maraschino cherries
1 c. pecans (opt.)
1 (3 3/4 oz.) pkg. vanilla instant pudding

Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice. Combine pineapple and remaining fruits and pecans in large bowl. Toss gently. Combine pudding and reserve juice in mixing bowl. Beat at high speed for 1 minute. Pour pudding over fruit and pecans. Toss gently. Chill and serve.

--------------------

there you go!!! :)

ArkieGal said:
:lol: I knew that she have lots of recipes at her home. Am I right, TongueOnFire?
ofc i can see that!!! yea i think she have lots of recipes.. hahah! :rofl:

ArkieGal said:
:lol: I knew that she have lots of recipes at her home. Am I right, TongueOnFire?

yippee.. i got alot cookbooks here and recipes book which i wrote when i was chef .. some i steal recipe ideas/secrets from old job where i used to work @ .. hehe.. i still have t hem! wink!!!

TOF

here best one in my family tradition That I love....

can of tropical fruit (mixed fruits, drain it out OR you can use any fruits you like chop it up such as oranges, apples, pineapples, Peaches, grapes, cherries, or anything you like.)
Bananas
Pecans
Coconut flakes
Marshmallows
Cool Whipping

Mix it all together and chill in refig. for about 30 to an hour until it get cold then serve it as dessert or snack. Usually I like real fruits than canned becaues it taste freshier and bit crispy..

Tongue on Fire! I am your recipe thief!!! hehe, thanks for your recipes here. I am stealing alot of recipes from you , hehe :giggle:

Perfumelady :booty:

Back