Toddler left in corn maze!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Reba, Oct 11, 2017.

1. MCB

MCB Member

Nope. Was raised five miles south of Nauvoo. Also ended up in a Mormon-dominated town in SW Kansas. That was bad enough, but then add it to some other things. They don't like me because of my family history. Their explanations for the problem of pain are enough to tell everyone to run in the opposite direction.

2. Barbaro

Barbaro Well-Known Member

Ah, That explains it. LDS church owns many famous places like Nauvoo Temple there. Carthage is not far from Nauvoo where Joseph Smith and his brother were murdered. I heard many LDS members visit there for a vacation and temple, of course. Sorry, you had a bad experience with them.

MCB likes this.
  3. authentic

authentic Well-Known Member

The aliens did that, just like movie "Fourth Kind".

4. MCB

MCB Member

Not to mention the Utahans who stay there working for the church for a while and go back home. We let them do their thing while they do their thing. The Lincoln-Hay truce. So long as they observe their part, we observe ours. Otherwise, the truce is toast.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  5. Foxrac

Foxrac Well-Known Member Premium Member

Oh wow, this mother is irresponsible and she shouldn't allowed to have a child.

I'm no friend with Mormons, also I had to blocked DB Mormon who made a judgement on me, so I don't want to hear his BS.