Today was amazing!

MoonDrifter

Reaction score
When it rained really hard that it sounded like cheering from a stadium, I rode the bike around the neighborhood in my shorts and got completely wet. Have you ever done anything as wild as this recently?

My co worker and I did a pole dance in front of our other co workers at Happy Hour on Wednesday. That's the most recent crazy thing I have done. :)

I've walked to my car or the mailbox while it was pouring rain. :)

In fact, I did that a couple days ago during a heavy rain storm when I walked to my car. :)

Why are mailboxes in america outside the house?

I ran outside with my underwear and t-shirt chasing after my dog that got loose. Imaged living on a high traffic street that's how many people that saw me with my underwear. :Oops:

When it rained really hard that it sounded like cheering from a stadium, I rode the bike around the neighborhood in my shorts and got completely wet. Have you ever done anything as wild as this recently?

Sure, I have. Last year, I walked on the way home when the rain poured down. I was wearin' shorts and a thin top tank. I was all wet and soaked. It wasn't cold outside when the rain poured. Lots of puddles everywhere. It was so much fun! :lol:

My co worker and I did a pole dance in front of our other co workers at Happy Hour on Wednesday. That's the most recent crazy thing I have done. :)

:laugh2: Wish that We *Aders* can be watching you! ;)

Back