to xbox or not?

compLicaTed

Reaction score
i'm debating whether should i buy a xbox or not...
should i? i can get a deal for maybe 100 dollars.
will it be worth it?

Well, that depends on the games you want. I suggest you check out the games that is offered for each console and see which has the most of what you want. Some people love cutesy games and they find most of them on Gamecube so they get Gamecube instead. I like a lot of games for all consoles so I just get them all.

Sure if you are REALLY an hardcore gamer, then Xbox is right for you.

There are infamous titles for Xbox...

"Halo", "Brute Force", "Dead or alive XtremeBeachVolleyball", and even platinum hits like "007:agent on fire", "slient hill" and "oddworld"...

and I own Xbox, of course...and I'm looking toward Halo 2! :thumb: (March 2004)

Hmm. . . I own evey console that I can think of, dating all the way back to the original NES :)

But as far as the Xbox goes, that really depends on your preference of game type.

I however, much prefer the GameCube. Simply because of ONE certain game. Resident Evil. I'm obessed. I can play this game 10-12 consecutive hours at a time if I choose to (not that I do, but I have before!).

I'm just a huge fan of Resident Evil. Greatest game ever made, hands down.

Yep. can't wait for Resident Evil 4 coming next year.

XBox for $99

I hear that XBox will cut price down to $99. :shock:

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) – For the past two years, Microsoft has established a reputation as a follower in the video game war. When Sony acted, Microsoft reacted – especially when it came to price cuts. Things could be about to change.

Microsoft's Xbox may be on the verge of a substantial price cut, falling from $179 to $99 by Labor Day, according to P.J. McNealy, an analyst with American Technology Research.

"It is our belief that the price on the consoles in North America could see a stepped drop this year, with both the PS2 and Xbox being cut to $129 between now and the May E3 trade show, with [Microsoft] then cutting the Xbox further to $99 in the late summer," he wrote in a research note released Wednesday.

McNealy also believes Microsoft will launch its next generation console in late 2005 – a year earlier than has been previously rumored. That would put the Xbox 2 on store shelves up to a full year before Sony's PlayStation 3.

Complete story here «

wow xbox for 99 bucks if they could do it. I'd rather wait til PS2 comes down to 99 bucks for me to buy and put it alongside my xbox.

Cant wait for xboxNext and PS3 to come out soon. But I'll take the xboxNext first before PS3 ;)

EVERYBODY, YOU FEEL NOT SURE WHICH ONE OF BEST CONSOLE SYSTEM!!? XBOX ROOOCK!!! LET ME SHARE WITH YOU, WHEN I WAS LITTLE KID ALWAYS USED LOVE TO VIDEO GAMES AS ATARI. I GREW UP TO BEGAN TO STOP TO VIDEO GAMES. FEW YEAR AGOS, I USED TO SAID, TALK NEGATIVE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES OR XBOX ALL TIMES, I PUBLICY DELARED MY FRIENDS, I REFUSE TO BUY XBOX FOR MY REST LIFE! BECAUSE IT LOOKS DAMN FUNNY AND UGLY DESIGN. ONE DAY MY FRIEND HOOK ME UP TO PLAY DVD GAMES WITHIN XBOX. I FALLEN IN LUV XBOX HAS DAMN BEST VIDEO GRAPHIC, MOTIONS AND CONTROLLOR WITH STRONG VIBRATE!!! THAT WHY I ATTRACTIVE AND LOVE IT.. I KEPT BUYING XBOX 60 DVD GAMES FOR XBOX. IT KEEP ME REAL BUSY AND CHALLANGE IT. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDING YOU GO TO BUY THIS XBOX IS RULE #1!!!

I AM :bowdown: ING THIS IDOL CONSOLE SYSTEM!! I AM WATCHING THE NEXT XBOX CONSOLE SYSTEM COME OUT OF 2005, I AM NOT SURE.

ckfarbes said:
EVERYBODY, YOU FEEL NOT SURE WHICH ONE OF BEST CONSOLE SYSTEM!!? XBOX ROOOCK!!! LET ME SHARE WITH YOU, WHEN I WAS LITTLE KID ALWAYS USED LOVE TO VIDEO GAMES AS ATARI. I GREW UP TO BEGAN TO STOP TO VIDEO GAMES. FEW YEAR AGOS, I USED TO SAID, TALK NEGATIVE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES OR XBOX ALL TIMES, I PUBLICY DELARED MY FRIENDS, I REFUSE TO BUY XBOX FOR MY REST LIFE! BECAUSE IT LOOKS DAMN FUNNY AND UGLY DESIGN. ONE DAY MY FRIEND HOOK ME UP TO PLAY DVD GAMES WITHIN XBOX. I FALLEN IN LUV XBOX HAS DAMN BEST VIDEO GRAPHIC, MOTIONS AND CONTROLLOR WITH STRONG VIBRATE!!! THAT WHY I ATTRACTIVE AND LOVE IT.. I KEPT BUYING XBOX 60 DVD GAMES FOR XBOX. IT KEEP ME REAL BUSY AND CHALLANGE IT. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDING YOU GO TO BUY THIS XBOX IS RULE #1!!!

I AM :bowdown: ING THIS IDOL CONSOLE SYSTEM!! I AM WATCHING THE NEXT XBOX CONSOLE SYSTEM COME OUT OF 2005, I AM NOT SURE.

Keeping buy that system, you will support for Mexico's life. :mrgreen:

I'm not planning to get PS3 anyway...

I think Xbox 2 and Nintendo's next console would just be better for me anyway

you are only fucking me, right? cuz if we ever battle online sometime, and see me riding on the warthog, you'll just want to whimper for help.

Hail to Master Cheif!

compLicaTed said:
i'm debating whether should i buy a xbox or not...
should i? i can get a deal for maybe 100 dollars.
will it be worth it?
If you want to buy a new XBOX and I think it's going to price down for $100 to $120. :)

Back