To All I havent say welcoming

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
To all those i havent say Welcome to alldeaf due of busyness and behind by catching up, so I say :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: To alldeaf and hope you will enjoying it here.

Thank you!....errrr...wait a minute...I was 'hereeeee' before you!! :lol:

Anyhow, nice and courteous of you to create this thread, mind if I hop along and say 'welcome to Alldeaf' to all those who I may have missed?...*waits*

...*waits*......................................................................................
...............................*waits some more*...........................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................*waits*.....

:eek3:

...*finishes waiting* and not gonna wait on 'your' reply to whether or not I can join in with 'welcoming' others....( :lol: )

Therefore--to all those whom I may have missed welcoming to 'AllDeaf', pls. pardon my oversight, also, hope you'll greatly enjoy your stay here in AD!! :)

:wave:
~RR

Thank you!....errrr...wait a minute...I was 'hereeeee' before you!! :lol:

Anyhow, nice and courteous of you to create this thread, mind if I hop along and say 'welcome to Alldeaf' to all those who I may have missed?...*waits*

...*waits*......................................................................................
...............................*waits some more*...........................................
....................................................................................*waits*.....

:eek3:

...*finishes waiting* and not gonna wait on 'your' reply to whether or not I can join in with 'welcoming' others....( :lol: )

Therefore--to all those whom I may have missed welcoming to 'AllDeaf', pls. pardon my oversight, also, hope you'll greatly enjoy your stay here in AD!! :)

:wave:
~RR

:giggle::giggle::dance2: of course, you in this also, to greet others and anytime bro

Back